Rated 5 out of 5by Beanstalk, 3 years ago
Again, Firefox, please show the add-ons we have downloaded after we log into our account. After all that's what account is for, and that extra step of 'Add to collection' is just troublesome!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18038189, a month agoAlso blocks ads on other sites, probably unintentionally. Breaks Twitch. no option to only block ads on Youtube (or no options at all for that matter)
- Rated 1 out of 5by hedeadone, a month agoit did not block a single ad on YouTube like its suppose to and i have refreshed the page i have tryed it on different videos i have even relunch the browser still did not work
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18016276, a month agothis doesn't work I am still getting the youtube warning about adblocker its strange though that so far only FIrefox webbrowser is gettign this warning the other two web browsers I use havnt had any warning yet
- Rated 4 out of 5by LondonAZ, 2 months agoRelied on this for a long time and it's never let me down. Recently it seemed to break youtube. When I reinstalled it - it didn't seem to work. There were the ads.
- Rated 1 out of 5by z0z0, 2 months agoThis add-on should not affect Twitch website ads, but it does. I suggest to everyone to switch to another extension because this one is not self contained and will screw with your other websites for ads. Reported to Mozilla.
- Rated 1 out of 5by potooautism, 2 months agowould be a great adblocker if not for the fact it messes with twitch. finding out that it was this plugin specifically that gives the twitch error code 2000 is such a bother switching it on and off when i want to watch twitch so beware of that while using this blocker
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lucas, 2 months agoFor some reason this extension are modifying the twitch website as well, this behavior causes twitch to show the error code 2000 whenever a ad try to appear, in this occasion you can't watch anything unless this extension is disabled.