Reviews for Adaptheme — theme-color -based dynamic toolbar
Adaptheme — theme-color -based dynamic toolbar by Reflow Labs
Review by Stathis
Rated 5 out of 5by Stathis, 4 years ago
Great plugin! One suggestion it would be to give the option to obtain the colors from sites' icons. Thanks again. Thanks again!
Developer responseposted 4 years ago
Yes that is something I thought about I wonder what color to take from that little icon, and what would happen with the contrast because sometimes the color of the icon is exactly what is supposed to be the contrast color, the highlight,...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Renan Santos, 3 months agoWhen the page's color is dark, the color font is not changed to a light one shuch as in screenshot.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13011485, a year agoThis addons is exactly what I"m looking for HOWEVER it doesn't seem to work with the current firefox (v96.0.3 as of article) which has Colorwave features that might have affected the addon. Please please PLEASE update this addon. I would love to try it. Also Windows 10 user here if the addon is not OS compatible?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andreas, 4 years agoIt doesn't change toolbar theme's color when darkreader-like addons are enabled:-(
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14135050, 5 years agoThis is really good and well made thanks for the nice addition, its still new so it needs a few tweaks but other than that good job.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14088988, 5 years agoI love this extension. It makes using Firefox even more worthwhile than it used to be.
Suggestion: Can you add an option that if the tab is supposed to be white (whether it is a tint or shade), the color of the active tab and toolbar reverts back to the theme currently being used in Firefox or a preset color defined in the settings?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13837041, 5 years agoDelivers what it promises and it does it very well, awesome addon!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12766830, 5 years agoLooks nice! There is a "bug" where if you reload the page the color is getting picked from the middle of the page.