Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
added fontsize option
fixed coffeescript highlighting bug https://github.com/MikeRatcliffe/Acebug/issues/40
try ctrl/alt-click ctrl+alt-arrows, ctrl+shift+l
added support for primary clipboard on linux (thanksInternet-Uzver!)
added support for firebug 1.10a
fixed J in visual mode, handling of count by f,t in vim mode
updated jsBeautify and coffeeScript
ability to run coffeescript in small commandline
lots of bugfixes especially in vim mode
updated js-beautify (now works for css as well)
updated coffeeScript to v2
added shortcuts for save (ctrl+s) saveAs (ctrl-shift-s) (thanks to madmod!)
compatible with firebug 1.8.4 - 1.9.*
fixed compatibility with firefox 3.6
* code cells: press Shift+Enter (or type #>> at the beginning of line) to get independantly runnable code block
* run coffeeScript in firebug console: in new cell hit Ctrl+Space and choose lang=cf
text in all subsequent cells (untill lang=js) will be interpreted as coffeeScript.
* Right click on Run button to dir result into console
* Ctrl+Shift+B to beautify selection with beautify.js
* ability to save files from resource panel
* numerous small bugfixes and enhancements
- Added a resource panel with support for scripts, images and stylesheets. Lots that we can add here in the future.
- Drag and drop files into the large command line for editing
- Added Highlight selected word option
- Much smaller codebase
- Too many bug fixes to mention
- As always we have upgraded Ace, so many Ace bugfixes and 3 new themes: