To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
added fontsize option
fixed coffeescript highlighting bug https://github.com/MikeRatcliffe/Acebug/issues/40
try ctrl/alt-click ctrl+alt-arrows, ctrl+shift+l
added support for primary clipboard on linux (thanksInternet-Uzver!)
added support for firebug 1.10a
fixed J in visual mode, handling of count by f,t in vim mode
updated jsBeautify and coffeeScript
ability to run coffeescript in small commandline
lots of bugfixes especially in vim mode
updated js-beautify (now works for css as well)
updated coffeeScript to v2
added shortcuts for save (ctrl+s) saveAs (ctrl-shift-s) (thanks to madmod!)
compatible with firebug 1.8.4 - 1.9.*
fixed compatibility with firefox 3.6
* code cells: press Shift+Enter (or type #>> at the beginning of line) to get independantly runnable code block
* run coffeeScript in firebug console: in new cell hit Ctrl+Space and choose lang=cf
text in all subsequent cells (untill lang=js) will be interpreted as coffeeScript.
* Right click on Run button to dir result into console
* Ctrl+Shift+B to beautify selection with beautify.js
* ability to save files from resource panel
* numerous small bugfixes and enhancements
- Added a resource panel with support for scripts, images and stylesheets. Lots that we can add here in the future.
- Drag and drop files into the large command line for editing
- Added Highlight selected word option
- Much smaller codebase
- Too many bug fixes to mention
- As always we have upgraded Ace, so many Ace bugfixes and 3 new themes:
- Added the following locales: de, es, fr, nl, sr, sv-SE & zh-CN
- Added Themes
- Added Key bindings
- Added various other preferences
- Updated Ace and fixed various bugs