To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Accessibility Scripts Toolbar 1.0
A toolbar containing scripts to improve the usability and accessibility of any given webpage for blind computer users by providing functionality to solve commonly encountered problems caused by bad web design practices.
About this Add-on
- Get Links (hotkey: alt + L): Duplicates and processes all links on a web page,
and groups them together in an accessible format at the beginning of the page for quick access.
- Linearise Table (hotkey: alt + T): Instantly removes problematic decorative tables that cause your screenreader to read the page in the wrong order.
- Chop Text (hotkey: alt + C): Reduces large chunks of text into short snippets in a single click to allow quick audio scanning of large text documents. Provides link to restore the full original text if you encounter a snippet and want to read more.
- Table Summary (hotkey: alt + S): Embeds a summary of a data table's layout and dimensions before the table, or in the table summary attribute, to assist blind computer users who encounter complex and hard to visualise data tables.
- Reload page (hotkey: alt + P): Reloads the original settings of the page.
Hotkeys to turn on and off the toolbar: alt + v (view menu), alt + t (toolbars menu), and alt + a (on/off toggle).