Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Added a Legend column to the Forms Dialog.
1. In Navigation Rules, the h2 element, or other heading element, is considered to precede the navigation bar if they are the last element with text content before the navigation bar or there is a header with text content immediately before the top level ol/ul.
2. Https is now used when calling FAE DHTML Report
3. Modified the severity level for several messages and changed the message text for one message as a result of ICITA Best Practice Meetings.
1. Keyboard enhancements have been added for ARIA landmarks. When keyboard enhancements are enabled:
Control + Alt + Tab Rotates forward through the ARIA landmarks.
Shift + Control + Alt + Tab reverses the rotation.
Control + Alt + m Rotates forward through the ARIA landmark, role = ‘main’.
Shift + Control + Alt + M reverses the rotation.
2. Navigation\Headings has been updated to include the ARIA landmark roles as specified in http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/.
3. The FAE rule set contains rules similar to http://fae.cita.uiuc.edu which supports the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act, the beta Rule Set contains proposed rules and ARIA rules.
4. Style\Tables has been added in support of the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act. Style\Tables lists tables in the browser window, including the details of the table such as summary, caption, nesting, rows and columns. It also lists the table type: simple data table, complex data table, Layout table or Navigation menu.
5. Style\Lists have been added in support of the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act. Style\Lists contains markup that seems to be a list even though list markup has not been used, it also contains information about nesting depths when list markup has been used.