- Rated 1 out of 5developed for people who want to show us how smart they are--and need a life.
- Rated 4 out of 5Good app... would it be possible to add a feature for spoofing the system timezone? if system time and local do not match, thats a total flag. Surprised that this feature is not available...
- Rated 4 out of 5Lots of privacy tweaks all in one place,i was doing several of these tweaks anyway directly or thro addons .but this screws them all together in one place .very convenient also with a simple interface ,very usable,nice one
- Rated 3 out of 5Canvas fingerprinting protection doesn't work. Tested on Panopticlick & BrowserLeaks.
- Rated 2 out of 5When you finally fix User-Agent Randomisation never worked, scandal
- Rated 1 out of 5Fails in all tests on BrowserLeaks.com
- Rated 5 out of 5Besides fingerprinting the URL cleaning works really well on all sites including Facebook.
- Rated 5 out of 5This seems to be an awesome privacy extension. On a couple of sites that I've used to verify certain functions it seems to do the job well. Not being a privacy expert in any way this is the best I can do to verify.
My trace settings are almost all enabled, and I really have not noticed it 'breaking' too many sites. (I already use 'umatrix' to do that).
Thanks Dev. Great extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Complete protection. Thank you.
- Rated 3 out of 5最新版默认暂停保护，每个网页都需要手动开启保护才行。希望能修复这个问题
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastic, keep up the good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on does what it says it does and is very complete protection. I had an issue with fingerprint protection, emailed the developer who got back to me in about a week asking for more info and then released an update to fix the issue overnight. If you are looking for an add-on to protect your system from being identified by trackers this is the one. I hope as new tracking methods are developed the app keeps pace.
- Rated 3 out of 5It's better now.
- Rated 5 out of 5Main features work well on Firefox. Those alone already good show.
I think most of other features description is too cryptic for casual user. Aside the Web Request Controller (which is an ads/tracker/crypto blocker btw.) the others features could do major breakages if you don't know what you're doing.Hi,
Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently planning to add a much simpler settings page which will make it much easier for less technical users to understand what they should and shouldn't enable.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very easy to set up and so far works perfectly!Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.
If you have any suggestions or queries please don't hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com