Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Anon-from-BlackTriangle, 12 days agoRated 5 out of 5Очень полезное расширение, спуфает почти всё, что может вас трекнуть. К сожалению, подмена Canvas отпечатка лично у меня не работает. Зато подмена аудио-отпечатка работает лучше, чем другие расширения. Почему-то ломается просмотр фото ВК и выбор доставки на Али.
- by Yogs, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5WOW A FANTASTIC ALL IN ONE EXTENSION. But can you please add Unmasked vendor option in webgl fingerprinting protection because I am using your extension in my android device and i want to spoof Unmasked vendor as ARM or qualcom . Plus because I've to spoof as android gpu so kindly give an option to remove the Direct3D9 version from GPU models as well.
- by Firefox user 16035869, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is really good. I will share my settings.
In the main protection category, all but the canvas finger printing is turned on.(Sometimes canvas printing crashes the site)
In the advanced protection category, turn on google header, user agent, client rects, JS plugin, window opner and E-tag.
finally, turn on all browser setting items. (Turning on user agent randomiser sometimes crashes. But that is a very small number of cases.)
- by fedorg, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Usually it works fine - I don't nearly as much personalized advertising as I used to. Breaks every Google and Amazon dashboard. Whitelisting doesn't work at all, so I have to remember to pause and unpause all the time.
- by tb, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Breaks far too many websites, which wouldn't be such a problem if you could teak settings to your liking. One such example out of many is that the referrer header cannot be whitelisted on a per site basis. This extension also modifies site code more heavily than similar privacy based alternatives, which can make you more unique if a site fingerprints it.
EDIT: Updated to 3 stars, the developer is more involved /active n the community then I thought, but my previous concerns still prevail, especially over how many sites will take notice to the extent of modified code vs other blocking extensions.Hi,
I'll take a look into the referrer header protection and see if I can recreate the issue.
Trace has recently received a large update which improved the efficiency a great deal, I would appreciate it if you could try it again and let me know your thoughts.
- by wcmh, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic privacy extension. Doesn't look the part, but works! Needs a bit of fine-tuning to make Gmaps work without rendering problems, but it has all the tools to do so.
Strong contender against Fingerprinting.
- by Firefox user 15571209, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Good app... would it be possible to add a feature for spoofing the system timezone? if system time and local do not match, thats a total flag. Surprised that this feature is not available...
- by Firefox user 15324926, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Lots of privacy tweaks all in one place,i was doing several of these tweaks anyway directly or thro addons .but this screws them all together in one place .very convenient also with a simple interface ,very usable,nice one
- by Amy, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Canvas fingerprinting protection doesn't work. Tested on Panopticlick & BrowserLeaks.Hi,
Would you be able to try this again? Trace v3.0 was just released with a massive overhaul to the protection injection method and canvas fingerprinting should work better as a result.
- by Firefox user 15005487, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This seems to be an awesome privacy extension. On a couple of sites that I've used to verify certain functions it seems to do the job well. Not being a privacy expert in any way this is the best I can do to verify.
My trace settings are almost all enabled, and I really have not noticed it 'breaking' too many sites. (I already use 'umatrix' to do that).
Thanks Dev. Great extension.