- Rated 2 out of 5When you finally fix User-Agent Randomisation never worked, scandal
- Rated 1 out of 5Fails in all tests on BrowserLeaks.com
- Rated 5 out of 5Besides fingerprinting the URL cleaning works really well on all sites including Facebook.
- Rated 5 out of 5This seems to be an awesome privacy extension. On a couple of sites that I've used to verify certain functions it seems to do the job well. Not being a privacy expert in any way this is the best I can do to verify.
My trace settings are almost all enabled, and I really have not noticed it 'breaking' too many sites. (I already use 'umatrix' to do that).
Thanks Dev. Great extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5Complete protection. Thank you.
- Rated 3 out of 5最新版默认暂停保护，每个网页都需要手动开启保护才行。希望能修复这个问题
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastic, keep up the good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on does what it says it does and is very complete protection. I had an issue with fingerprint protection, emailed the developer who got back to me in about a week asking for more info and then released an update to fix the issue overnight. If you are looking for an add-on to protect your system from being identified by trackers this is the one. I hope as new tracking methods are developed the app keeps pace.
- Rated 3 out of 5It's better now.
- Rated 5 out of 5Main features work well on Firefox. Those alone already good show.
I think most of other features description is too cryptic for casual user. Aside the Web Request Controller (which is an ads/tracker/crypto blocker btw.) the others features could do major breakages if you don't know what you're doing.Hi,
Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently planning to add a much simpler settings page which will make it much easier for less technical users to understand what they should and shouldn't enable.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very easy to set up and so far works perfectly!Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it.
If you have any suggestions or queries please don't hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com
- Rated 4 out of 5Promising add-on. In the future could you add 'release notes' to updates, I see this gets updated quite frequently with no info.
- Rated 4 out of 5One of many things I use to block junk. Still opens console in Tor Browser...
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you for your hard work. Do you have any guidance on what other Add-ons are redundant if I have Trace installed?
here are the ones that I have that I think may be:
ClearURLs, Neat URL, Request Control, Skip Redirect, Smart Referer, Don't track me Google, Google search link fix, google-no-tracking-url, WebAPI Manager
I also have Cookie Autodelete, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials. Ublock, Umatrix, HTTPS Everywhere.
If you had a wiki or FAQ that would be great. This seems to be the only way to contact you at the moment
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHey, there is a FAQ, it's just not very well linked to (I shall fix this asap)
Email is another method of contact too, I try to reply as fast as I can :)
Personally, I just use Trace, HTTPS Everywhere, Decentraleyes and a few other custom addons which aren't public.
Thank you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it