Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by algi, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5It does very well what promised.
Anyway be advised not to change once for ever in about:config
dom.event.contextmenu.enabled to False otherwise you shall have troubles with BigG jscripts.
- by Metinolmetin, 12 days agoRated 4 out of 5internette güzel bir yazı gördünüz, oluşturacağınız belgenize kopyalamak istiyorsunuz fakat o da ne ! web sayfasında sağ fare işlevi devre dışı bırakılmış. Çözüm: "Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy" eklentisini mozilla Firefox'a eklemek. Artık web sayfalarındaki içeriği istediğiniz gibi sömürebilirsiniz. Bir nevi araklamacı gazetecilik yani...
- by Rick, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Just to let people know, just go to about:config and change dom.event.contextmenu.enabled to False and websites can No Longer Block Right Click.
i would hope that the extension developer doesn't delete this comment as i still gave you 5 stars, plus an extension like this should be for people who is scared to mess with anything in about:config or just doesn't know about it.
- by cgc, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Endlich ein sehr wirksames, kleines, effizientes Tool, Ressourcen schonend und nur mit den essentiellen Berechtigungen ausgestattet, das die meisten Rechts-Click-Probleme löst und Kontext-Menü-Optionen wieder freigibt. Danke.
- by Firefox user 13058916, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I am a Firefox Android user and, up until recently, I was able to use this add-on with Firefox Android and it worked perfectly. Then, Firefox Android got updated and I do not have this add-on any longer and I cannot seem to find a version of this add-on that is compatible with Firefox Android. Is there any version of this awesome add-on that is compatible with Firefox Android? If so, please tell.me where to get it from. BTW, I am now using Firefox Android version 68.4.2.
- by Firefox user 14974623, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5it works exactly as offered, "Absolute"ly saved my life.
would be nice if the options are enabled for all sites by default so user don't have to manually turn them on one-by-one when they visits a site with a protection.