- Rated 5 out of 5Just to let people know, just go to about:config and change dom.event.contextmenu.enabled to False and websites can No Longer Block Right Click.
i would hope that the extension developer doesn't delete this comment as i still gave you 5 stars, plus an extension like this should be for people who is scared to mess with anything in about:config or just doesn't know about it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very Good for pirating copyrighted texts. OwO
- Rated 5 out of 5Endlich ein sehr wirksames, kleines, effizientes Tool, Ressourcen schonend und nur mit den essentiellen Berechtigungen ausgestattet, das die meisten Rechts-Click-Probleme löst und Kontext-Menü-Optionen wieder freigibt. Danke.
- Rated 5 out of 5I am a Firefox Android user and, up until recently, I was able to use this add-on with Firefox Android and it worked perfectly. Then, Firefox Android got updated and I do not have this add-on any longer and I cannot seem to find a version of this add-on that is compatible with Firefox Android. Is there any version of this awesome add-on that is compatible with Firefox Android? If so, please tell.me where to get it from. BTW, I am now using Firefox Android version 68.4.2.
- Rated 4 out of 5it works exactly as offered, "Absolute"ly saved my life.
would be nice if the options are enabled for all sites by default so user don't have to manually turn them on one-by-one when they visits a site with a protection.
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 4 out of 5A good extension. Gets the job done.
- Rated 5 out of 5It works, thank you thank you thank you! After a maddening hour of Googling and playing fruitlessly with about:config, this finally, blessedly works. It would be nice if I could set the add-on permanently enabled for all sites, but oh well.