- by Firefox user 14579952, 14 days agoRated 5 out of 5Superb. Works as intended, I love its minimalism.
It would be nice to have the ability to change colour schemes like some classic gruvbox, dracula, solarized, nord, etc.
And maybe a bit more spacing between the categories' titles and the bookmarks?
- by krsagar, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very straightforward and neat page. It would be awesome if the add and reorder buttons appear in settings or upon hover. Keep up the good work!!
- by Tony, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Update: The developer responded to my original review and addressed the issues I had with the extension and I have changed my rating to 5/5 because now there is really nothing wrong with it.
Original review: Nice that it has plain text links instead of thumbnails like most alternatives. The interface is simple and easy to use, but there seems to be no way to delete a group or change its name after creating it. Pretty much a deal killer as you will inevitably end up with empty groups with no way to get rid of them. Website has no documentation covering this and developer website has no way to contact.Hey, thanks for the review. When you edit a link there is an option to rename the group. A group is automatically deleted once you delete the last link in the group.
- by SenatorIvy, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Got tired of having big thumbnails with my other extensions so I looked high and low for something that would just let me group text links cleanly. This certainly does that. Very little to complain about. Maybe some small things like padding between groups, or the ability to include the favicon in front of the list item. Small stuff like that.
Looks clean, doesn't seem to have any shady things going on in it, and appears to be just a set of links, instead of some 3rd party remote call links like a lot of other extensions like this seem to do.
- by Firefox user 13790801, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nice and simple! The design is awesome besides the copyright, help and private policy links. Would look 10x better if they would hover just above the bottom end. Breaks the beautiful white space.
EDIT: That would be awesome, thank you! :)
By the way, I noticed bookmarks without https:// in front of the link won't work (for example 'www.google.com' or 'google.com' won't work). Took me some time to figure it out so maybe you want to mention this in the description or maybe let a little warning show when you try to save a bookmark that doesn't start with https://