To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Cookie Manager 1.3.1 Compatible with Firefox 57+
by Rob W
An efficient cookie manager. View, edit, delete and search for cookies. Supports private mode and Firefox mobile too. Designed for privacy and security aware users. Enable this extension to open the cookie manager, disable it if you are done.
About this Add-on
You can also turn off the automatic opening, and manually open the cookie manager by clicking on the extension button in the toolbar (desktop) or the Cookie Manager menu item (Firefox for Android 55+).
Firefox for Android mobile, version 53 and earlier: After enabling, tap on the icon in the address bar to open the cookie manager. Due to a bug in Firefox this icon is very small, unfortunately.
- Viewing all cookies
- Querying cookies by any combination of url, domain, path, cookie content (name/value), httpOnly/secure/session flags, expiration time range.
- Recognizes cookie jars (default, private browsing mode, container tabs aka userContext).
- Allows you to remove individual cookies, or all matching cookies with one click.
- Supports Firefox for Android (Fennec)
- Add cookies
- Edit cookies (=add cookie, click the "Copy last selected cookie" button and save the changes)
There are lots of bugs in Firefox around private browsing cookies. The extension attempts to work around every bug where possible. For details, see https://github.com/Rob--W/cookie-manager#browser-specific-notes
The bug that affects most users is that in Firefox 55 and earlier, private browsing cookies can only be set when the cookie manager is opened from a private browsing tab. If you try to edit a private browsing cookie of a site on the Tracking protection blocklist, then you must temporarily disable Tracking protection, via the "Tracking protection" checkbox at Settings > Privacy.