Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
Be careful with old versions! These versions are displayed for testing and reference purposes.
You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version 220.127.116.11Released Nov 16, 2016 - 62.53 KBWorks with firefox 45.0 and later
- Pressing escape will now cancel an already started drag operation
- Fixed #97 - Context Menu no longer worked after dragging once.
- Fixed #91.1 (Related) - Page resize/zooming now properly re-adjusts rects
- Fixed #91.2 - transition CSS from page no longer affects selection rect
- "Greatest of Type" is now used when multiple types are lassoed (Links vs Buttons, etc)
- Can now lasso buttons which causes them to be clicked
- Can now lasso checkboxes (checks all or un-checks all) (depending on opposite majority, prefers checking when equal)
- Can now lasso labels for checkboxes and radio boxes
- Can now lasso radio buttons, selects the first radio of each group
- Document Size Changes are now detected properly
This can be bypassed by holding down alt while dragging
- New tabs will open to the right of the current tab
- New tabs will be opened in document element order
- The first tab by document order opened will also become active
- Added website and new welcome page with introduction on how to use SnapLinks v3
- Contributions from AstrodogX
- Now skipping elements that are not visible
- Copy Links To Clipboard by Holding down ctrl while releasing the selection
- Count of selected elements appears
- Contributions from Phyxion
- Tireless testing on a wide variety of websites, thank you!
Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 3.0