- by Firefox user 14744186, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It's good, I just want a way to have it persist in websites of my choosing. For example on youtube I always want it to be at 300-400% but I have to re-do it every time I reload or open a new video. Please add this feature if you can
- by sirati, a year agoRated 3 out of 5While it works perfectly boosting volume, the addon seemling breaks video playback at abnormal speeds. As i watch most videos at 2x or even faster speeds, i would require this bug to be fixed for the addon to be useful to me
- by sardagna, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's useful, although a little buggy.
When I'm watching a video with accelerated speed and I activated the extension, the video gets to the normal speed. Could you fix that please?
- by Kaedwhen, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Has a rather limited Range. I use it to have a tab play music very quietly in the background, and with the lowest sound setting on obth YT and this Addon it just about works more or less but i whish i could make it a little more quiet. A positive: the setting gets saved between different browser sessions.
- by Sopor, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It is very hard to set the right volume when the volume bar won't change the sound "live". I need to move it with the mouse, release the mouse button, listen if the volume is right. If not i have to do the same thing again and again until i find the right volume level. It would be great if it worked as a real volume button do.
You write "Fine-grained control: 0 % - 600 %" but i can only move it in step of 10.
- by DV, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5When using youtube music, it randomly resets back to 100% while showing whatever % I set it to. This usually happens when changing songs. It fixes when I change the volume in the add on. Works well on other sites though.
- by circcc, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5If you install this add-on, videos from some sites cannot be played. for example, https://news.v.daum.net/v/20200512193407055
Developer responseposted 2 years agoFixed in the version 1.0.4 for the site https://news.v.daum.net . But unfortunately sound can't be controlled by the add-on as the video server cdn.videofarm.daum.net does not return the header Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
- by Mehedi Hasan Raaj, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5have to set it for every single video every time. I didn't even reload/refresh the browser or went into another page. if it could remember the volume level for a page at the very least before I close the tab or reloaded it.