1-ClickWeather Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version 184.108.40.206 corrects a permissions problem that was causing errors for MAC and Linux users.
Corrected issues with the U.S. Severe Weather Alerts Indicator and associated hypertext links to the alert details page on www.weather.com. Updated the extension to be compatible with FireFox up to 3.7a1pre.
1-ClickWeather is now compatible for Firefox 1.0 - 3.5.*
Now works with Firefox V3.0.1
The extension now works with versions up to 3.0b5.
Version 1.1.5 allows you to view regional U.S. Doppler radar maps and international satellite maps in the tooltips associated with these options. It removes the "wrench" configuration icon and allows you to configure the extension by "right-clicking" for PC users or using the add-ons option menu for MAC users. It adds a quick link icon to access your hour-by-hour forecast and 10-day forecast. It allows more granular configuration options so you can optimize your screen real estate.
This latest version allows user's quicker access to the video library at weather.com.
Support for up thru FF version 2.0 RC 2.
1-ClickWeather has been updated to handle intermittent internet connectivity issues, which in the past had been causing the browser to lock up.
Now works with FireFox v1.5
- corrected pressure unit for metric data display
- Links are opened in new browser tab
- Removed confirmation alert for configuration changes
- Changed default location to Status Bar
- Reduced overall extension size
- Added support for Firefox 1.5Beta
- Added Chance of precipitation to forecast tooltip
Version 1.0.6 changes include:
* Name shortened to 1-ClickWeather.
* A typo in the wind conditions in details forecasts where winds were CALM.
* The northeast US Doppler radar now works correctly.
* Cleaned up some of the verbiage in tooltips to decrease the size of the tooltip
* The popup alerting about network errors has been removed. It seemed like a good idea but was just to inconsistent.
* Other popups that stay up for some time now work like normal tooltips and close when you move your mouse over them.
* The size of the package as been decreased by about 200K.