Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Removed confirmation alert for configuration changes
- Changed default location to Status Bar
- Reduced overall extension size
- Added Chance of precipitation to forecast tooltip
* Name shortened to 1-ClickWeather.
* A typo in the wind conditions in details forecasts where winds were CALM.
* The northeast US Doppler radar now works correctly.
* Cleaned up some of the verbiage in tooltips to decrease the size of the tooltip
* The popup alerting about network errors has been removed. It seemed like a good idea but was just to inconsistent.
* Other popups that stay up for some time now work like normal tooltips and close when you move your mouse over them.
* The size of the package as been decreased by about 200K.