To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
1 ClickWeather Updated Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Haven't reposted this in awhile so:
You cannot use the version found here on any version of Firefox greater than 3.x. They made changes to the way extensions are handled in 4.x and again in 5.x. I have modified the addon to work with versions 4.x and above. I have it available for download here: My Release - Fixed for 4.x & above
( NEW LINK )
To install it:
1) Download the archive from the link above.
2) Remove the existing addon from Firefox and restart Firefox.
3) Click on File->Open and browse to where you downloaded it to.
4) Select the archive and let it install.
Now, If you don't trust my code that's fine. If you read through all of my reviews here I describe exactly what changes were made to get it to work. You can download the version here and make those changes manually to get it to work with FF 4.x and above. I simply provide the modified archive for those who are not technically inclined.
Also..it seems to work fine with 8.x.
This is a new link that I have modified slightly:
File modified: install.rdf
1) Bumped up the revision number.
2) Modified install.rdf with new revision number and allowing it to install on Firefox up to version 9.
*WARNING* I do not have a Firefox 9 install so I cannot test it! Please post any issues you may have and
I will see if I can fix it.