|User since||June 10, 2010|
|Number of add-ons developed||0 add-ons|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Not yet rated|
Just Right Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Not to flashy and bright, Not to dark and nothing there. Very good.
Great Add-On to a Great Program Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I was using the built-in password manager, but ever since a year or so ago I started trying password managers. LastPass is grood, but KeePass is better in my opinion. So with this wonderful add-on in combination with KeePass. I couldn't live without them now. Everyone should use KeePass. It'll generate passwords it would take 20+ years for a super computer to crack. Plus you don't have to remember even 1 password, KeePass will make a key file for you, so when you go to open KeePass just point it to the directory the key file is in. As for the add-on itself, it could use a little work with some sites, but for the most part it works perfectly 99% of the time. The other 1% is an issue with the site, not the add-on.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (184.108.40.206-signed).
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
In my opinion this is by far the BEST video downloader extension. It lets you download in full 1080p unlike its competitors only being able to download at 720p.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (220.127.116.11-signed).
NO "Acceptable Ads". THANK YOU Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Ive used ABP for many years, but now because they allow certain ads through cause the advertiser throws money at them is complete BS. use this in combination with element hider and pop up addon. Work great! Thank You ABE.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (18.104.22.168-signed.1-signed).
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
You really need to work on this. I know it's a cat and mouse game, but keep up to date with how they are getting past you and plug the hole.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This is a must have add-on for firefox. No more ads whatsoever. Seriously, NO MORE ADS! No more 30 seconds of advertisements in youtube videos, no more ads on facebook, and no more pop up ads plus more. Just give it a try what's it going to hurt? The million dollar companies? Boo Hoo!This review is for a previous version of the add-on (22.214.171.124-signed).