Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by RoxMarty, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Неплохая реализация. Хорошая штука. Жаль только, что настроек крайне мало и нельзя выбирать только нужную часть страницы для проверки на обновление
Very useful. Thanks! If you will do more preferences (where I can choose parts of pages only what I need) it would be perfect!
- by daidardi, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'd like to suggest a feature to let user to put preferences file (I don't where is) in a specific path folder (ex. dropbox directory) so I can sync the scanning... I use many pc all synced. For this addon I need to set every site into every device! :\
- by Firefox user 11763044, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Please,
add compatibility with Firefox ESR (https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/faq/)
it's stable version of Firefox.
UPD. But what about new bug fixes in 3.2.0? Firefox ESR exist approximately half year.
- by kazerniel, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Even though I tell it to only notify of more than 500 character changes and tell it to ignore number changes, it still alerts me with small character number changes... That said I use Firefox 38, I'm not sure how I'm able to run this, as the addon page says my version is not supported.
- by Jan Gundtofte-Bruun, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Best addon I know for keeping track of infrequently visited sites. The notification and its ability to open the changed page as a new tab is incredibly handy.
However, it would be *much* better if you could specify which *part* of a page (html element) you wanted to keep track of, so that dynamic content and other irrelevant parts don't trigger notifications.
- by white_car, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5So many alerts of webpages changing, so I check em out... sure enough, JUST THE NUMBERS have changed. I enabled "ignore number changes" but still receive alerts. Time to find a proper update scanner.
- by Firefox user 11619692, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5very nice add-on! works perfectly! thank you for developing!
Is it possible to exclude several parts of sites?
There is a website with a small weather stamp, which changes every few minutes and i don't need it. This would be a small part that I would need to exclude from the rest which should be controlled
- by Firefox user 11524842, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5First, thanks you for add ons, and a lot of time for create him. Second please update him for work with AdBlock, because i many times have trouble with alert on the ADS. Thanks.
- by Alice, 6 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works just fine for the most part but it seems to consistently ignore the "ignore changes to numbers" option which results in a lot of pages I'm watching saying they've updated when all that happened was a couple numbers changed.
- by VLaDiSLoVE, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Отличная работа на версии 28 и несовместимость с ESR версией 24.8.1.
Почему нет поддержки ESR, ведь многие просят (посмотрите на отзывы)?
Nice work on version 28 and incompatibility with the ESR version 24.8.1.
Why not support the ESR, because many ask (look at the reviews)?
Thanks in advance.
- by navic99, 6 years agoRated 4 out of 5It works well but I want to remove it. I removed the add-on from firefox and it appears to be gone but it keeps adding a folder to my bookmarks called "Update Scanner's Pages." How do I totally remove it?