- Rated 5 out of 5Nachdem "maff" tot war, nun entlich eine perfekte Alternative. Habe lange danach gesucht. Herzlichen Dank an den Entwickler!
- Rated 4 out of 5Everything is good ,but when the html is very big, such as more than 40MB, it can't work aright.
Developer responseposted 11 days agoThank you for your review. When saving large pages, you might be interested in disabling some options that can slow down things. You can find more info about these options here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/blob/master/faq.md#singlefile-is-slow-on-my-computertabletphone-can-it-run-faster
- Rated 5 out of 5I love this extension, it's very well done & very useful for many things including: offline browsing; & record-keeping ( extensively tried in Linux ). And it doesn't pilfer my private data. Viva la libre.
- Rated 5 out of 5The file is well compressed and it seems to save even the images. So far so good! I only have one question: Is it saving the whole page content for offline use? Even the images and other files that would normally be outside of the HTML-file? Because it looks almost too good to be true haha
- Rated 5 out of 5Exceptional work.
- Rated 5 out of 5First experience is good also there is no alternative its only 4 stars because some page not saved
Edit : You know what ..you deserve 5 Stars because I like people how work hard to improve there project
This is for your replay to my Email (I stopped believing that fixing bugs helps to get more stars)
please keep your good working
Developer responseposted 3 months agoI do my best to fix all the issues that could exist. If you want me to fix the problems you have encountered then you should report them to me.
Edit: Thank you very much for your review and sorry if I sounded a little harsh. Feel free to fill an issue on GitHub (https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues) if you encounter any problem.