- by Firefox user 16954318, a day agoRated 5 out of 5Effective popup blocker. The website that i used to watch movies has an annoying popup every time i click anywhere in the page.
The Popup Blocker (strict) removed all of that.
Keep up the good work by maintaining this add-on.
- by Ben Yahceph, a month agoRated 2 out of 5so we all know what this is for. Watching online t.v, (fuk youtube). It works, sure, but not to my liking. I needed all tabs blocked, page remain still, and remove annoying pop-ups and redirects.. it did this half-assed. Had to delete because at a certain point, it just stop catching the requests and let them just roll on through. tf eurogentiles?
- by Firefox user 14502097, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5seemed to work perfectly for what I needed it to do, there is a cool auto deny option that unfortunately isn't enabled by default, I set mine to 6 seconds and will auto deny if I don't press allow in that timeframe.
- by Black🏴☠️Sails, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Request: Could you add a checkbox-option in settings to allow the copy of the URL link by adding a button called 'copy' (in the popup)
Also, would it be possible to also add an option to word-wrap the URL so that you can see the entire link in the popup?
Also could you add dark-theme for the popup?
- by PlaceaPlate, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5An important feature was removed, so I'll be giving this a worse ratting now. They should add the small but much needed one M3 click to disable Popup blocking...