by Mach Fiver, a year ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Pretty crappy that in order to blacklist a site automatically that it turns off the blocker for all other websites not listed in the blacklist. And you only have to trust once and you aren't bothered with a blocking pop-up notification again unless you manually go and remove that site from the whitelist. But if a website is using touch page a few times anywhere on the page or even scroll down the page a little and triggers pop-up after pop-up driving you crazy with how often you have to deny each and every time before the page loads to a link you did press but also triggers a popup untill you manually clear the pop-up hey maybe after the 20th time i might have wanted that one or that I visit the site so often and have denied all of them you could just take my effen word that I never want to see any of the sites harrassing spam popups that direct me to gambling websites or to foxy russian porn star dating sites of lonely bimbos that can't get enough of blowjobs and making sandwiches and all sorts of crazy stuff for FREE I know right I'd have to be mad not to be into that? I mean big boobs and parts that could keep your arms warm both of them at the same time to way past the elbow. Sigh NIGHTMARE I'm looking for a different pop-up blocker that actually stays strict on sites I can also select without having to whitelist the rest. You seriously couldn't write that code well enough so it didn't mess up evrything unless you whitelisted all the others. other than that glaring horror show your popup blocker cught that sites popups where others I tried failed to do. So Now I have to go search for one that does and doesn't act like yours.
- by Firefox user 17248526, an hour agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know how this works for normal pop-ups, because I already have a extension that blocks them. but I wanted one to block annoying ones that open a new tab every few times I click on a html5 player to choose a control. this add-on did not do anything more than my old one did from another author.
- by Firefox user 16954318, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5Effective popup blocker. The website that i used to watch movies has an annoying popup every time i click anywhere in the page.
The Popup Blocker (strict) removed all of that.
Keep up the good work by maintaining this add-on.
- by Ben Yahceph, a month agoRated 2 out of 5so we all know what this is for. Watching online t.v, (fuk youtube). It works, sure, but not to my liking. I needed all tabs blocked, page remain still, and remove annoying pop-ups and redirects.. it did this half-assed. Had to delete because at a certain point, it just stop catching the requests and let them just roll on through. tf eurogentiles?
- by Firefox user 14502097, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5seemed to work perfectly for what I needed it to do, there is a cool auto deny option that unfortunately isn't enabled by default, I set mine to 6 seconds and will auto deny if I don't press allow in that timeframe.
- by Black🏴☠️Sails, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Request: Could you add a checkbox-option in settings to allow the copy of the URL link by adding a button called 'copy' (in the popup)
Also, would it be possible to also add an option to word-wrap the URL so that you can see the entire link in the popup?
Also could you add dark-theme for the popup?
- by PlaceaPlate, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5An important feature was removed, so I'll be giving this a worse ratting now. They should add the small but much needed one M3 click to disable Popup blocking...