- by Sim+on, 18 days agoRated 5 out of 5Excelente bloqueador de ventanas emergentes. No se le escapa ninguno !!! He probado varios bloqueadores y este es el mas eficiente en firefox (no se si tendrá la misma eficacia en otros navegadores).
- by Firefox user 14405590, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5USELESS FOR WHAT I WANTED: I downloaded this Firefox add-on specifically to deal with the barrage of popups forcing you to choose your cookie preferences before it will disappear and allow viewing of that website. These started showing up about a week ago and have gotten steadily worse. I stop, clear everything stored on my computer....cookies, cache, etc, but in a short time, they're back again. (I use a VPN service for anonymous web surfing.) This is the 2nd add-on I have tried after hours of researching possibilities, and neither has done the job successfully.......the search goes on.
How hard can it be for a program guru to write something simple that would allow one to "click", and, "poof", the d*mn popup would blow up so you can continue along your way without this never-ending, annoying interference?! These popups have basically made the internet all but unusable, appearing on half or more of the websites one visits!
Developer responseposted 19 days agoHello dear user,
Why you are angry? don't worry.
My addon is Popup Blocker Ultimate, Popups refers to windows that open outside of current window.
You could try my other extension Script Blocker Ultimate.
Or other developers created addons for blocking cookies. Search for Overlay blockers or cooki blockers.
If you need more info edit your current review and I will answer soon.
Be kind and patient.
Make me happy by changing your rating.
My addon is only Popup Blocker.
- by GhostLili, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is an absolutely essential add-on for Firefox and honestly I'm surprised it's still not on Mozilla's official Recommended Extensions list yet.
Even with everything on Firefox set to strict I still had a bunch of unwated/intrusive/security-risk popups showing up on various sites, but since getting this add-on I even forgot those exist on the web. It's impressive to say the least. Thanks to whoever made this !
- by AWFordJr, a year agoRated 5 out of 5A very useful & need to have add-on when using your Firefox browser. I actually use two different ones to cut down on unwanted spam & ads which work great together & can both be found on my home page as I promote the ones I like.
- by Sam, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I had no pop-ups sneak by this extension in the wild. When testing it against a controlled environment from a website, it failed only on the drop-down popup. The extension is strange in that is needs Firefox's default pop-up blocker activated but does seem to fortify or add additional rules on top of Firefox's pop-up blocker. Deactivating the browser pop-up setting basically disabled the extension as well. There is no seamless way to add individually to the white or blacklist, only whole domains. Clicking on the yellow notification strip to add to whitelist sends it straight to Firefox whitelist settings. You have to copy & paste into the whitelist or blacklist for individual pop-ups. If you simply want to block pop-ups, it does a good job but needs little polish for features.