Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Damon-William-Tellegen, 14 hours agoRated 5 out of 5I'm not sure why the pictures look different than my version FF 76.0 ..but this is the best extension. found it from Tor Browser.
Previously I used to use adblock plus only,
now I use No Script and uBlock Origin and it's unbelievable difference thank you Dev's!
- by Blade, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5Real great add-on to give control on what content to display to where it belongs - to the end-user. Show your middle finger to those invasive ads!
Could be a bit better if the current profile wouldn't be reset by firefox updates, and synced with firefox sync, but it is still good.
- by Simon, 4 days agoRated 3 out of 5Très bien jusqu'à maintenant mais depuis la dernière mise à jour automatique : j'ai perdu tout le paramétrage constitué avec soin depuis des années.... Or le module ne permet pas à ma connaissance d'en faire une sauvegarde. Vu la complexité des sites et les tâtonnements nécessaires pour savoir ce qui doit être autorisé ou non, c'est un défaut majeur.
- by mdontu, 4 days agoRated 3 out of 5Something went off this past week. Either with Firefox or the extension. I use Firefox Account on three separate computers, one of which I had to reinstall a few times. Now my list of trusted sites gets reset periodically (every few hours?). The rest of extensions seem do be doing fine, though, including the Multi-Account Containers which I know it uses the Firefox account to synchronize across installations.
- by Tommy, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5I really Do Love this Add-On! It Secures me from XSS, Java, Ect, and yeah, its Awesome! I figured about this great Add-On by the Tor Browser because when you install Tor, its a Default Add-On with HTTPS Everywhere. Thanks for making this Giorgio and you and your Family Stay Safe!
- by dave, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5With many websites now containing so many privacy-intruding or potentially malicious scripts, NoScript is the best way to keep your browser under your control, protect your privacy, and reduce the resources needed (memory/processor/battery usage) while browsing the web. Thank you, Giorgio!