Developer responseposted 2 years ago
Hi, to turn of the Tracker Tally: Click the Ghostery icon > Click the three stacked dots > Click "Settings" > Find "Tracker-Tally" in the left side menu and click it > Uncheck the box that gives the option to display it > refresh. Send us an email to email@example.com with any questions.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Marvin Finch, 14 days agoI used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- Rated 1 out of 5by qhakazay, 18 days agoi can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- Rated 5 out of 5by paolo, a month agono idea bout privacy but ]..I canT make without you.
no more have to answer to cookies requests
Pages are lighter without animated banners,
(my computer is alwais too old and keep going) thanksomuch!
- Rated 1 out of 5by George Tirebiter, a month agoEveryone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17970086, a month agouBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.