by Jake Bruce, a year ago
Rated 2 out of 5
I was using this ad blocker for months and it worked great. But recently it does not block the ad on YouTube. Sometimes, before the YouTube video start to play, there was a ad which can be skipped after 5 seconds. Please fix it. I don't want to see any ads. I'll give 5 stars if it was fixed.
- by Hu3ky, 5 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Yeah this extension is fucking awful.
1. This slows down Firefox.
2. Doesn't even block all trackers.
3. This stores your personal data.
4. It's not even private
5. Doesn't even block all ads.
Don't use this extension, use AdBlocker Ultimate. AdBlocker ultimate does the opposite of what I complained about.
- by sancho, 14 days agoRated 1 out of 5This https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ghostery/reviews/?score=1 cannot go unnoticed.
Ghostery developers should write a credible response (if there's any) and publish it.
- by Firefox user 14497406, 17 days agoRated 3 out of 5I get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.