- by Firefox user 12429788, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5after added this extension it slows down my browser. though no technical proof from me but I leave to you to experience it. else, this is a good extension.
- by rosekitsune1, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I using Firefox Nightly 67. And I like the fact that on the home page of a youtube channle the video is not preload and auto played. But when you click on a video link the video... does not auto play but it does preload I wish it did not thought. If the opt. did work... if would good if the all youtube videos did not preload and auto play. Because I'm not always watching youtube videos sometimes I'm reading comments,and or going to another youtube from the video that I'm on.
- by Firefox user 14230464, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5good except as soon as I use the touchscreen on my laptop the functionality of this add-on disappears. Only returns once I reload the page. Please fix if possible.
- by Firefox user 13379904, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Until now I would have given you five star. But in this last version, if I scrolling the volume, have a big delay between the scroll and the sound lowering or raising. So annoying..
- by Firefox user 14488999, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Really great app, personally though I really don't like the hotkeys and would like the ability to change them since they are so useful. Thanks for the app, would love to see my request make it in to your app I think we could all benefit from it.
- by Firefox user 14400506, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It used to work great until a few days ago, the quality settings need to be turned on and adjusted manually each time i watch a video.
Can this please be fixed?
Otherwise, its a great adon