- by Firefox user 16705433, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Would have easily given a 5* rating but because of this issue, please have an option to put the toolbar back again in the bottom of the screen, the toolbar on the youtube player looks bad and feels bad to since it's prone to misclicks and the cluttered buttons make it look uglier.
- by CredibleFarce, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5This new update screws with my OCD and broke how I use Youtube. Other people may like the new fancy look or filters but for me the update has no upsides. I miss the toolbar, which was great in or out of the comments section and didn't mess with the video; plus I liked the customization.
Replacing the toolbar with player controls means that to adjust playback speed with just the mouse I need to scroll over the video area and the popup controls cover part of the video. Ctrl+mousewheel isn't as convenient, nor is mapping keys to ditch the mouse. I adjust playback speed A LOT during videos so normal use now means I'll have lots of visual distractions. This is probably a good chance for me to use far less Youtube, since I notice I was relying on the previous version a lot.
- by Trevor, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5I have used this for over a year and found it really useful. But since the last update I cannot stop the Video Player Controls from showing up and preventing me from accessing the YT player volume etc. This is a major flaw.
I will disable and check back in a month before deciding to delete it entirely.
- by zol, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5It needs some work on how it processes opening tabs in background. The progress bar doesn't usually work due to quality switching only when you click the tab and the resize video can fail to make the video larger.
- by Alek Lunhaj Tanir, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5It enhances video in more types is true and settings page contains so many helpful articles. Yes all are working properly. But needs a more option in settings. When video paused but its cache is loading, then if I have disconnect internet - clicking unpause the video, the play operation runs. Because without internet its only contains the loaded cache. This "loaded cache" called as "loaded background".
So we need in the settings to "block or stop video cache loading" so we can prevent unwanted mass and data usage.
- by Firefox user 12812696, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This is a swell addon, but could you please include an option to drag the pinned video to any position on the screen and possibly resize it to a custom size with the mouse as well? I'm aware of the current options, which are great, but this additional capability would really separate this extension from the pack. Thanks for the great addon! Your others are amazing too.
- by pinkISH, a year agoRated 3 out of 5After the new Firefox v81 update, the plugin doesn't work as before. The videos need to be clicked twice to be played, the cards at the end of videos are not hidden anymore and so on. Please update this if possible, it's a very good plugin for Youtube. Thanks!
- by rincewind722, a year agoRated 3 out of 5worked great when i first installed it, only crashing on a few occasions...now I have removed it as it does it literally every time i play a youtube vid. removed
- by Robert Shelton, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Really, Really like it when it works. However the menu settings are over the top complex.
Big failure right now is when the video playback is increased followed with a Volume click, the playback is reset to normal and fails to work until the video is reset. This fail is really a trial, since most videos need the sound boosted and increased playback speed.