- by pinkISH, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5After the new Firefox v81 update, the plugin doesn't work as before. The videos need to be clicked twice to be played, the cards at the end of videos are not hidden anymore and so on. Please update this if possible, it's a very good plugin for Youtube. Thanks!
- by rincewind722, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5worked great when i first installed it, only crashing on a few occasions...now I have removed it as it does it literally every time i play a youtube vid. removed
- by Robert Shelton, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Really, Really like it when it works. However the menu settings are over the top complex.
Big failure right now is when the video playback is increased followed with a Volume click, the playback is reset to normal and fails to work until the video is reset. This fail is really a trial, since most videos need the sound boosted and increased playback speed.
- by Firefox user 15189459, a year agoRated 3 out of 5La instalé en mi viejo PC y estoy seguro que llevó a errór y conflictos continuos a mi navegador firefox...interrumpiendo totalmente la función de este..obligandome a restaurar el software free lubuntu 18.04,reinstalandolo totalmente en el disco duro.
- by TheKCool, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Not bad. Came over from Iridium after developer blew it up and started from scratch but is a long way off from what it did before he started over.
That said, Enhancer is okay does a lot of what I'm looking for like remove ads, resize video beyond what YT lets us, etc. But it also lacks some of the things I'm looking for like hide comments, that "Toolbar" can't be moved, remove the "up next" and "related" videos.
Overall a 3/5 stars