- Rated 2 out of 5by KrK, 3 years agoDropped my 5 start to 2 star because they forced a update, also they have not actually fixed the real & bad problems !
Mozilla is a organisation that stands for free and open internet, not forced apon internet !
"click timestamp" so called "requested fix" a feature i used every day, it's messing up my everyday yt experience. .
Do fix real problems like:
*video fitting the window
*when new yt tab is opened it hangs for several minutes(np on any other sites)
*when new yt tab is opened that tab stops respongin and have to force stop it(np on any other sites)
..and not make the addon/extension worse.
No donations from me!
- Rated 2 out of 5by CPW2K17, 3 years agoInteresting idea for an extension, trouble is the features are things most people (99.9%) can do without and do without because they don't need them. I installed it and tested it, uninstalled it reinstalled it several times and I found nothing different about having it installed or not installed (when it comes to you-tube) that would make this even remotely useful for most users . Some of the features I guess somebody somewhere may want to use but I don't see why any regular user would use this one. It is simply just not useful enough. In my testing nothing about this extension "ENHANCED" my you-tube experience. There was NO DIFFERENCE in you-tube with or without it. Great concept but I would give this one a pass.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Bounty, 3 years agoThe idea and the features are amazing but the config page have gets me to remove the extension asap. Maybe I would return if a better UX for the personalization system shows up.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15142020, 3 years ago"Automatically enlarge the video player" never works consistently with tabs opened in background. So I had to install a userstyle just to have this feature.
- Rated 2 out of 5by squall leonhart, 3 years agoWhilst this extension does not have the issue of blocking youtube embeds used on video game pages, instead it is not compatible with lazy tab loading and where processes should only be spawned when tabs are selected, this extension causes all ipc processes to be created at start.
Please see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=906076 and adjust the extension to only touch loaded tabs.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sivana, 4 years agoThis used to be great, couldn't see myself ever using YouTube without it. But within the past week, something has changed. I can't watch in fullscreen without the settings overlay popping up, but hidden. Which prevents the players control overlay from disappearing and it just hangs around, which is annoying. I can't pause immediately cause of it and clicking on the player to pause doesn't work the first time now. Had to disable this add-on to realize the trouble wasn't my PC or YouTube, but this add-on specifically. I hope it gets fixed one day. I'll give it 5 stars then.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13497118, 4 years agoThis add-on is great but the most important feature for me doesn't work. Your Ad-blocker doesn't work, instead I have to press alt+delete to remove it but this gets incredibly annoying when YouTube is publishing 3-5min long ads every 5mins on some videos. YouTube/Google know their time in coming to an end so they are trying to drain ad much money as possile from their ad services. PLEASE FIX this becuase I have to use a dedicated ad-blocker while your automaic blocker isn't working. Btw, everything I use is up-to-date and the latest version.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Maja Potega, 4 years agoFür mich ist dieses Add on nichts Halbes und nichts Ganzes. Es ist nur für You Tube einsetzbar aber zusammen mit Adblock Plus verursacht es Probleme; z. B. reagieren die Tabs nicht sofort, sondern erst nach mehrmaligen anklicken.