- by Firefox user 16615691, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5Decent when it works properly but that is rare. 90% of the time it doesn't turn off annotations despite being set to and an increasingly more annoying issue is videos loading in a lower resolution forcing me to reload the page for the set resolution to take effect. The extension seemed to work much better with the legacy version of youtube. Since that's been completely scrapped now this extension is becoming more and more inconsistent. Dropped my new rating to 2 stars from the 4 I gave in the past because the issue with annotations has still not been fixed despite almost 3 years having passed.
- by HotDonKey, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Очень классное расширение. Куча полезных и приятных функций. Очень доволен им, был, до последнего обновления. Постоянно выскакивает ошибка воспроизведения, вылетает браузер и просто оно перестаёт работать. В итоге, ищу альтернативу, чего делать не хотелось.
- by Firefox user 15567430, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Hay montones de complementos para el youtube y son todos iguales, y ninguno tiene lo que me interesa que es la opción de poder ver los vídeos de las listas de Youtube en orden cronológico.
- by KrK, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Dropped my 5 start to 2 star because they forced a update, also they have not actually fixed the real & bad problems !
Mozilla is a organisation that stands for free and open internet, not forced apon internet !
"click timestamp" so called "requested fix" a feature i used every day, it's messing up my everyday yt experience. .
Do fix real problems like:
*video fitting the window
*when new yt tab is opened it hangs for several minutes(np on any other sites)
*when new yt tab is opened that tab stops respongin and have to force stop it(np on any other sites)
..and not make the addon/extension worse.
No donations from me!
- by CPW2K17, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Interesting idea for an extension, trouble is the features are things most people (99.9%) can do without and do without because they don't need them. I installed it and tested it, uninstalled it reinstalled it several times and I found nothing different about having it installed or not installed (when it comes to you-tube) that would make this even remotely useful for most users . Some of the features I guess somebody somewhere may want to use but I don't see why any regular user would use this one. It is simply just not useful enough. In my testing nothing about this extension "ENHANCED" my you-tube experience. There was NO DIFFERENCE in you-tube with or without it. Great concept but I would give this one a pass.
- by Bounty, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The idea and the features are amazing but the config page have gets me to remove the extension asap. Maybe I would return if a better UX for the personalization system shows up.