- by HotDonKey, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Очень классное расширение. Куча полезных и приятных функций. Очень доволен им, был, до последнего обновления. Постоянно выскакивает ошибка воспроизведения, вылетает браузер и просто оно перестаёт работать. В итоге, ищу альтернативу, чего делать не хотелось.
- by Firefox user 15567430, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Hay montones de complementos para el youtube y son todos iguales, y ninguno tiene lo que me interesa que es la opción de poder ver los vídeos de las listas de Youtube en orden cronológico.
- by KrK, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Dropped my 5 start to 2 star because they forced a update, also they have not actually fixed the real & bad problems !
Mozilla is a organisation that stands for free and open internet, not forced apon internet !
"click timestamp" so called "requested fix" a feature i used every day, it's messing up my everyday yt experience. .
Do fix real problems like:
*video fitting the window
*when new yt tab is opened it hangs for several minutes(np on any other sites)
*when new yt tab is opened that tab stops respongin and have to force stop it(np on any other sites)
..and not make the addon/extension worse.
No donations from me!
- by CPW2K17, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Interesting idea for an extension, trouble is the features are things most people (99.9%) can do without and do without because they don't need them. I installed it and tested it, uninstalled it reinstalled it several times and I found nothing different about having it installed or not installed (when it comes to you-tube) that would make this even remotely useful for most users . Some of the features I guess somebody somewhere may want to use but I don't see why any regular user would use this one. It is simply just not useful enough. In my testing nothing about this extension "ENHANCED" my you-tube experience. There was NO DIFFERENCE in you-tube with or without it. Great concept but I would give this one a pass.
- by Bounty, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The idea and the features are amazing but the config page have gets me to remove the extension asap. Maybe I would return if a better UX for the personalization system shows up.