Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Wavemaker, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5This addon gives me the ability to tweak youtube in so many ways and gives me options I didn't even know I needed until I discovered that I can actually have a choice about so many things! Fancy that! F.ex, I absolutely despise youtube's "autoplay feature" and now I am finally free of the damn thing! Blessed be!
If I could wish for a few more features, it would the option to hide / disable the damn chat box and chat replay garbage youtube forces on me, too.
Also, when I use "Use the whole viewport for the enlarged video player", I often manage to just nick the windows taskbar so the stupid preview / list view / tooltip crap pops up right in front of the control bar! I'd really be grateful for the ability to move the sliding control bar to the top of the screen instead of at the bottom to avoid that.
But all in all, as is, once you've tried this addon, you won't ever go back to the default, bare bones, featureless, choiceless old youtube you knew and hated before. Get it, while stocks last! LOL
Thanks so much Maxime for an indispensable addon. I don't know what I would do without it. 5+ stars!
- by K2, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5When addon "SponsorBlock" is enabled feature "Automatically play videos at my preferred quality" doesn't working.
UPD: I have re-enabled the the "SponsorBlock" addon and both addons are working correctly
- by ArkuS, 8 days agoRated 4 out of 5A very good extension, however, is something I would change. When I scroll looking for the appropriate subtitles, the volume changes with the middle mouse button instead. Yes, I know it can be turned off, but I use it because it's convenient.
- by CruxCraft, 11 days agoRated 5 out of 5Please consider adding an option to allow ads only on the channels we choose (either whitelist or blacklist?) that way we can either support channels we prefer with ad revenue, or just block the ads on channels that have way too many.
This extension has made our YouTube viewing experience way more enjoyable. Thank you from our entire family!
- by Firefox user 14180340, 14 days agoRated 5 out of 5The more buttons and sliders, the better. Enhancer for YouTube has more adjustments than I've had a chance to try yet.
One of the adjustments -- "Filters" -- is not concisely named. It has a dozen controls to fix the video image, but I was looking for audio adjustments.
For a long time, I avoided youtube as a music provider, simply because my Winamp media player has an equalizer and youtube doesn't. Also, it's been many computers since I had one with an equalizer that would affect flash players and youtube. But lately, it became undeniable to me that you can find any music you want on youtube < :) happy notes :) >. I'm bluetoothing from the laptop to my hifi stereo across the room -- it has tone controls, but I don't want to get off the couch. I wish Enhancer for YouTube had a nice 5 band equalizer, which would be plenty appreciated. That would necessitate changing the name "Filters" to "Video," and introducing a section of controls named "Audio."
I do find the "Audio Boost" button very useful; I'd like to see an indicator to show whether it's active or not.