- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14117240, 3 months agoNot perfect, but usually pretty good, and I only have a problem with it every so often, and usually due to not great site design (e.g. using image backgrounds), and for those I can just turn it off for that site if I need to.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nano-Ocelot, 3 months agoI'm not sure if the interface changed and I just can't find the option but it appears that the custom colors option is now removed? That was the main reason I used the addon. I really hope I'm just missing something here.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ronkly, 3 months agoБыло бы лучше, если б был Авто режим, включавший тёмную тему сайтов, когда Firefox включал её.
Would be better if there was an auto mode that would turn dark mode on sites when Firefox turns the dark mode.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Laura, 3 months agoGreat eyesaver. Sometimes it makes websites unreadable (ie light text on light background) or just ugly but I doubt you could automate this kind of thing perfectly, and it's impressive how well it creates dark themes considering it's not done by a human. And if it does make a website ugly or unreadable you can easily disable it for that particular website, very hassle-free.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DeLaPiscina, 3 months agoI'm using The current Firefox version, 106.0.2 (64-bit). The keyboard shortcut to toggle the extension on and off doesn't work, but didn't work in the previous FF version either. I tried changing the shortcut to different values, but nothing works. Notably, keyboard shortcuts for all my other FF extensions work fine. Having to click twice (three times if the site hasn't been added to the Site list) makes this extension excessively inefficient. I invested a considerable amount of time searching the web for possible fixes to this issue, and couldn't find a solution anywhere. Advise from the developer would be appreciated. Will re-post if this occurs.