- by Firefox user 15214010, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5When you enable dark mode it doesn't work properly. Also what is not mentioned is that if you try to scan a QR in e.g. whatsapp web it doesn't work until you disable dark mode.
- by Firefox user 15118195, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Делает свою работу хорошо. Но пользоваться не возможно - слишком сильно замедляет рендеринг любого сайта, словно скорость интернета времен диал-апа.
- by Firefox user 12899669, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5frequently would not work. Especially if you open up a page and it would work. However if you went to a different Tab and came back to that first page it would not be functioning...
Using on Android galaxy s7 for Verizon
- by Firefox user 15027795, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Really, really, really bad performance on every website. If you like the speed of your browsing to go back to Dial Up ages, install this Extension.
Also, I don't understand why half of the options do not work. "Ignore-List", as you called it, does not work. On multiple occasions I try to add a domain, and it still does not ignore it and still makes it dark.
Also, why isn't there an option to enable this only on the website you are, and not everything on the web. If you want this extension on, you either have to turn it on for all, and then fiddle with that buggy not-working "ignore-list". Can't it be a "Whitelist", to be used by the extension, not an "Ignore List". This is the stupidest implementation of a feature I have ever seen. Why can't I choose the sites I want this enabled for, and I instead I have to choose for which I want it disabled. There are a lot of sites that have dark mode features built into them, and I have to go through every one of those, add them to the ignore list, and then find out that the ignore list does nothing. What a waste of precious time...
All in all, I slowed down my performance for weeks now because of this shoddy extension. There are other extensions that are simpler and faster and will do the same thing but will actually work without making your every day tasks a living hell.
I have actually been following this since a lot of time, and it has gotten worse now. The developer clearly likes to put on fancy features that boggle down your hardware resources, instead of making them work.
- by Firefox user 14976090, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension breaks more websites than it fixes. I didn't realize it was this extension that broke Twitch for me. Video stutters, freezing, etc. Many pictures won't load on websites with this on, either. Overall it needs more work/optimization.
- by Firefox user 14973436, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It does its job, which is to turn dark mode on for all websites. But it really slows down the browser too much.
As another user suggested, I'm using Midnight Lizard now which is more highly customizable and it doesn't slow the browser down as much as Dark Reader.
- by Firefox user 14746604, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Absolute crap, told it to not run on specific websites "Facebook.com" yet it would keep turning on and blocking content, do not download as it does not work properly and it blocks content...