- by Sharon, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5few days my internet became so slow.
I couldn't understand what make my browsing so slow... until I have disabled the Dark Reader :(
really sad cause it was great idea
- by Firefox user 12239101, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Makes loading of certain sites load EXTREMELY slow, such as reddit.com, when enabled on such sites.The latest Dark Reader has several performance improvements, but some conflicts with other extensions were found since the latest release. Please, share your list of installed extensions, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or create an issue on GitHub https://github.com/darkreader/darkreader/issues
- by Firefox user 13780359, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Slows down Firefox so badly. Even slows down my TST set up, which is fine with other darkify extensions. The features and capabilities are amazing, but this resource hog made using firefox unbearable in some situations, so I have had to remove it in favor of a more simple extension that still gets the main job done without slowing down my browser.
- by Каримдат, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5После установки расширения, ни сайты почти не грузятся, ни сам браузер. Даже в настройки с трудом входит, чтобы удалить расширение.
Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 (64-бит)
- by Firefox user 13903605, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I can't help but assume there is a bug, but while Dark Reader works as advertised, it completely destroys performance. I'm using a 2017 Macbook Pro and viewing even the simplest pages result in extremely laggy scrolling, page load, and even closing Firefox sometimes hangs. I initially assumed it was a problem with Firefox, but as soon as I removed Dark Reader, everything was fine again.