- by Firefox user 15552492, a year agoRated 1 out of 5GMail still fails, rachelbradleycomedy.com fails, and slows down loading pages sometimes a lot, you only need to manage the background when it's white or really bright/near white, or at least offer that option, the res of colors are mostly OK. For future upgrades: allow me to select on a webpage what colors I find it too bright, and to be reported back to you, to know what people want from this app, and allow my preferences to be stored on Google Drive or any another cloud for when I reinstall Windows please. Uninstalling too slow, 1 star, until you improve, looks like you make a lot more than just make everything dark, you don't deserve my trust
- by based god666, a year agoRated 1 out of 5WORKS GREAT FOR GOOGLE AND TWITCH PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ELSE HAS AWKWARD COLOR SHIFTS INVERTED IMAGES OR WHITE BACKGROUNDS ALSO MIGHT BE MALWARE I DONT KNOW BRUH
- by Someone, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Always the same, works like it should for a month or 2 , then when you open firefox, RAM skyrocket from 3 GB to 32 GB within 1 minute! I had this before and it was DarkReader !!!
Also the browse speed is somewhat horrible, i know it is slowed a bit because it has to convert the colors of the pages but please, make it faster!
The only thing i could do to make firefox fast again and not eat 32GB RAM was completely remove Darkreader on a fresh firefox install, all my other addons are fine (i don't have many so i know the problem is with darkreader and not the other ones i use) i got only 3 extensions so i'm 100% sure.
I suspect there is malware in the addon, even for a recommended addon, i'm sure something is off!
Fix it please!
- by salparadise, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I was impressed. I added it to the Brave browser, and it's hijacked the 'Search from address bar' function. Everything I type in returns a "trovi.com cannot connect" error message. This continues to happen after I uninstalled the extension.
Not impressed at all.
- by Firefox user 13459771, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Поставил бы минус, еслибы такая возможность была.
Само по себе дополнение классное, но после обновления FF до 77.0.1(64bt) стало криво работать.
При входе на Яндекс.Диск страница открывается, но не отображаются файлы ~минуту. Все это время входящая скорость 5мбит/с(у меня ADSL- это максимальная скорость Download), успевает 30-40мбайт трафика куда то в уйти. Потом файлы появляются, Download 0. Дело не в трафике, а в том что такого не должно быть.
Также криво с банком МТС стало работать. Через браузер авторизируюсь- ЛК начинает загружаться... и тут же обратно на страницу авторизации кидает.
Отключаю Dark Reader- все работает как надо.
Удалил, поставил другое расширение с аналогичным функционалом.
- by Armando, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This extension slow down your browser/crash. In pages who is already "dark mode" it will break the page making is frustrating. Isnt intuitive IMO. But the last straw was the addon changed my dark toolbar to grayish and white (when addon is disabled) and didnt saved my previous toolbar (I clicked to check what the function did). Oh well, to much hassle for now. I can see it having potential to be a great extension but for now I wouldnt recommend it.
Edit: 1 month later after disabling it I still have issues. I wish I never had this installed. I would understand something Ive downloaded outside the official addon page screw with my browser. But for an "official" and recommended extension I cant stay quiet and do nothing.
- by Ashish, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This extension will slow your browser down like hell...! At one point I almost switched to chrome thinking it was firefox that was the problem. Firefox would take nearly 10 minutes to start after a few days of installation of this extension. And even after the browser has started it would take decades to load the site. And suddenly every thing started working smoothly as soon as I uninstalled this piece of crap. A piece of garbage is what it is..! This should be removed from the add-on store all together if not improved.
- by Dan Robinson, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Used to really enjoy this addon, but has been very slow and several sites have stopped loading sections properly since latest update