Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by mecki78, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5- The order of context menu itmes cannot be customized.
- You must press a save button to save settings.
- Labels of existing services are way too long and cannot be customized.
- Having all services listed under "Other services" is ugly and undesired.
- No way to disable single click action on Flag.
- No way to have double click action as in Flagfox.
- Limited amount of custom actions.
- No icons for actions.
- by Firefox user 13509785, a year agoRated 5 out of 5What an excellent addon. I used to be a loyal user of the "Flag fox" extension but that no longer works in combination with a Privoxy-enabled browser -- due to something related socks/remote dns issues.
On the other hand this addon works perfectly and shows me the flags as I browse (after checkmarking the socks box in the settings and adding the batch file). Now I no longer need to disable Privoxy in order to see a flag.