- Rated 2 out of 5Really want to like Bitwarden as a replacement for LastPass, and 1Password, but I can't get the Firefox extension to load any data, which means I constantly have to use the desktop app to see my passwords, which is a real pain in the neck.
- Rated 2 out of 5Overall I am satisfied and a paid user. But one glaring issue with the extension is that the 2FA only happens when you login the first time. After which the extension locks itself and never prompts for the 2FA. If you are using this on multiple computers I would want to be able to configure whether to require 2FA based on what computer I am using. So for my home computer I would only require at login and my work I would require at login and after locking.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works well, i had no security problems till now.
It's fine to use
- Rated 5 out of 52470015
- Rated 5 out of 5The best password manager out there~! Open source, very secure, and best of all has great features for FREE.
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 5 out of 5This is an excellent password manager. Gradually making the switch from LastPass because Bitwarden is FOSS.