1. Speeds up your browser and minimizes memory usage: Inactive, idle, or forgotten tabs can be auto-discarded after a configurable period of time, or discarded manually from the toolbar menu.
2. Designate specific tabs (websites) to be whitelisted to prevent discarding.
3. Discarded tabs can be retained after closing and re-opening your browser.
4. The tab’s favicon displays the discarded state.
5. Tabs are restored with all information intact (like scroll position or the content of text boxes).
Options (there are a few options to customize when a tab gets discarded):
1. When a tab is pinned
2. When there is a media source playing inside a tab
3. When the computer is connected to a power source
4. When there is a form element (with changes) that has not yet been submitted.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 124.78 KB
- Last updated
- 2 months ago (Dec 7, 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History