If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
Yeah, I hate ads as well! This is a great tool!
I hate ads. I love this plugin. Nuff said.
I myself find ads annoying but doesn't this rob advertisers of their just income?
awesome!! the first add on that i ever download. i will never have to see another add again (: thanks!!
Simply put: this is the first extension I install on any instance of Firefox. You only realize the beauty of it when you're on another browser that doesn't support true ad blocking.
I don't see any annoying advertisements when I frequent sites such as digg, yahoo, google, Huffington Post, Randi Rhodes Forum, Michael Moore, Vote Nader, Move On, ACLU, PornHub, etc.
Einfach genial... mir fehlen die Worte...
"You are the 1000000th visitor!"
This Extension Rules.
superbe outil!pour moi l'un des plus réussis!efficacité redoutable!
firefox ne m'a jamais paru plus rapide depuis que je l'ai installé!félicitations!
thank you for making this add on! keep up the good work.
the best addon to firefox:)
I can't believe I didn't use it before! Websites load faster now and some pages look kind of empty, but it helps you to focus on the content of the page more. It should say in the description "Adblock Plus, Rediscover the Web" :)
with Easylist and easy elements subscriptions (its called a subscription but its free!) this blocks 99% of ads, and the other 1% can be blocked really easily too. probably the best solution in the world to stop people stealing your visual space!
Amazing. Works great. It is not 100% effective but at least 98% Really helps load sites faster and makes them look sleeker by taking out really annoying and dumb banners.
i love it
sin el, no se vivir XD
Nice add. Very useful for people that really hate that stupid Zango. It successfully bypass Zango.
Image blocking function is already have in FF, I don't see any needs for another same function. Its really annoying to see it on my left click list (dunno what to call). If there's a way to remove it, then its really a great help.
excellent add. Never had any problems with it.
One of my favorites addons.