- by Firefox user 13621827, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5bugs: 1.press Ctrl+period according to the hint,but cannot unlock it. This function has no problem at chrome.
2.When it comes websites with statistics in excel, 1 password add-on can cause mounse cursor dislocation on this excel.Thanks for taking the time to report these!
Both issues sound very undesirable — I’d love to get a better understanding of what’s going on. Can you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get back to a happy workflow with 1Password X? :)
- by Firefox user 14661803, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I love 1password, but I've had many issues with this add-on. I use Firefox Developer Edition and I frequently find that this add-on will crash, or cause the entire browser to hang.Thank you so much for reporting this. We ❤️ beta testers! I’m not a Firefox Developer Edition daily user, but I do test 1Password X on it. Does this happen on any site(s) in particular? We’d love to troubleshoot this with you. If you’re up for it, can you please send us an email with steps to reproduce the issue at email@example.com so we can get to the bottom of this? Thank you!
- by Philip, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works great, but I cannot give it 5 stars. I am not signed in into 1password on my work computer and every time I open Firefox, I get the "Welcome to 1Password" tab. It is very, very annoying.Hey @Philip – that shouldn’t be happening! Would you mind sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org? I’d love to take a look at your setup to see why this is happening so we can get to the bottom of it.
- by Firefox user 14501277, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Very nice extension, but unfortunately not there yet.
Using extension on linux. Unable to select and delete mutiple contacts, unable to edit contact.
Sometimes my cpu usage gets 100% when submitting a form and I have to close browser or disable the extension to free my cpu - definitely a problem of 1Password X, when it is disabled, form submit proceeds ok.Thank you for the kind words and I’m sorry to hear you ran into some issues using 1Password X on your Linux device.
The CPU usage issue is something we tracked down a few months ago and released a fix for it in version 1.13.2 (https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5X#v20045). Has this been resolved for you?
Currently, the best way to delete multiple Identity items when using 1Password on Linux is to go to your account on https://my.1password.com/, select the “Identity” category in the sidebar on the left and work your way down the list.
- by Firefox user 14351825, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It pales in comparison to the 1Password + Desktop app combo. I find it often doesn't sync right away; sometimes it doesn't sync for minutes at a time. The auto-fill is also very hit-or-miss. A specific recent example: when trying to login on xbox.com, the auto-fill popup appeared, I told it to auto-fill, and then? Nothing.
Sometimes there is a delay with the auto-fill (usually upwards for 3-5 seconds). This time it just never happened, so I had to use the Desktop App plugin to do it instead.
It's frustrating because I often need to switch between a Mac and Linux environment, and 1PasswordX is the only product supported on Linux (please make a desktop app).I’m curious what other sites you’re having trouble filling on. Would you mind sending over an email to email@example.com with the website URLs so we can get it reported to our developers? We’re passionate about making 1Password X the best filling experience possible, so we’d really appreciate it.
We’re actively working on speeding things up with 1Password X, but a 3-5 second delay is plenty more than I’ve ever experienced. I’m curious what setup you have and if there’s anything we can do to improve that speed for you. Please do let us know. We’d love to help!
- by Tiago, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The only reason for using this one is if you're sad enough to use linux and still try to have 1password.
Otherwise the usual plugin + hostOS installation is much better.
There're many functionalities that will require you to switch to the host app anyway, it's very annoying that this (and the web version) of 1 password lack so many features.Hi @Tiago – thanks for sharing your perspective. Would you mind going into detail about what features you prefer in the desktop-dependent 1Password extension that aren’t in 1Password X? I’d like to hear more about your use case and the reason for needing to switch to the 1Password desktop app. Go ahead and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the filling experience even better. 😃
- by Firefox user 13716826, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5When it works it's great. Every now and then I cannot open the extension to unlock 1password. Given that I'm using this from Linux, it means I'm completely boned.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoSorry for the troubles unlocking 1Password X. There was a bug introduced with Ubuntu 18.04's ibus package which causes password fields to not focus correctly in Firefox. The 1Password X popup (which is opened by hotkey or by clicking the 1Password logo in your toolbar) can't remain open without maintaining proper focus.
Fortunately, Ubuntu has fixed the underlying issue that was causing focus issues with the 1Password popup and many websites with password fields in Firefox.
You can learn more about the issue here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ibus/+bug/1765304
I hope that helps! Thanks for using 1Password!