- by Firefox user 12587391, 18 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Tried to add 1Password to Firefox. Absolutely glacial process. After 10 minutes, not showing in my extensions. 1PW screens too busy and confusing.
- by Xyzzy01, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5Something has gone horribly wrong with the extension now, taking it from 5 to 1 stars.
It no longer integrates with the desktop application, but seems to integrate with the vaults shared via 1password.com only - I obviously don't keep any of my useful passwords there, only low value ones shared with my wife via the family subscription.
For all my real passwords, I want to retain control so I protect and sync those files outside 1password.
- by private_user_1010910, 4 days agoRated 2 out of 5Latest version will not let me stay logged in after I close my browser. On my desktop, I prefer to let the browser extension unlock via my desktop 1password app. This used to work fine, but in the latest extension version it no longer functions. Very frustrating. Please fix this!
- by siuKing, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5I used 1Passord for ages and it was the best experience I've had with managing passwords. Now that I use MacOS Monterey and since there is 1Password7 it's just pure trash. I can't open the classic 1Password App on my Mac (after I type in the password it gets stuck) and I'm not able to add new passwords. The 1Password7 App won't allow me to add new passwords. The extensions either in safari and in Firefox don't work at all. I don't know what I have to do to get the extensions to work. Honestly... at this point I'm so disappointed that I actually think about asking my money back since it just stopped working properly for me.
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHey siuKing,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with 1Password. It sounds like you might have been working with a previous 1Password version (1Password 6 or earlier) with a standalone license, and then updated to 1Password 7 when you updated your Mac.
1Password 7 requires a 1Password.com account, which you can sign up for here: https://1password.com/sign-up
Once you create an account and add it to the 1Password 7 app, it will be activated and autofilling should work.
If that is not the case or if you are still having troubles, please do contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help!
- by Firefox user 17144797, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've used 1Password on Mac for years. It's not perfect, but it does exactly what it needs to do, and the ability to separate work and personal vaults is extra helpful. If you're going to pay for any software subscription, it should be a password manager.
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHey there!
Thank you for the kind review, much appreciated.
We’re glad to hear you’re finding 1Password so helpful and worthy. We hope to keep delighting your experience as we push 1Password forward and keep adding features and improvements :)
- by markus, 21 days agoRated 3 out of 5New Firefox Browser PlugIn don't work correctly. Don't find my passwords. I don't need new Browser PlugIn – I just need the correct Password. It was a good program until yesterday. As of today it's unfortunately bullshit. Hope there is a downgrade soon
Developer responseposted 18 days agoHey markus,
1Password in the browser works directly with your 1Password.com account and the vaults within it. If you still have local/standalone vaults in the desktop app, their content will not show up in this extension.
There are two routes to choose from here:
- You can migrate your local vault(s) into your 1Password.com account, which will solve the issue.
- You can revert back to the 1Password Classic extension that still works with standalone vaults.
We’d love to help you and guide you with these options, so feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you up and running in no time.
- by Jesse111, 25 days agoRated 5 out of 52019 Macbook Pro w/Moterey. 1Password extension installs but does not work. Been using 1Password on Safari and Firefox for over a decade no problems ever until Monterey. Tried refresh, standard security but nothing works. The icon is there but when opened, a screen pops up with a blue "Open 1Password" button that doesn't respond.
***update*** 1Password contacted me a few days after I posted this offering to help. Working on the solution now. Will post another update when resolved. 5 stars for service.
*** Update*** My bad. Accidentally installed the subscription extension instead of the Classic version. All good.
Developer responseposted 18 days agoHey there Jesse111,
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles getting the extension to work. It sounds like there’s an issue with the connection between the extension and the 1Password desktop app on your computer.
We’d love to help you troubleshoot this, please email us all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get you up and running as soon as possible. :)
- by leilabd, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Have just reverted to the classic extension for Firefox 94.0.1 on Windows 10 21H1. I just can't get the form fill to work using this extension. For an example go to the Thunderbird donation site (https://give.thunderbird.net/en-GB/card/single/?source_page_id=51¤cy=gbp&amount=10) and try to get it to fill your credit card details in, hopeless. The classic extension just does it.
Developer responseposted a month agoHey leilabd,
We’ve tested the link you sent here and 1Password seems to be autofilling things quite well. You do need to autofill the first part of the page (personal details) with an identity item, and the 2nd part of the page (payment details) with a credit card item, but it all fills out as it should.
If you’re still encountering this issue or if you’d like to troubleshoot it to be able to enjoy 1Password in the browser instead of 1Password Classic, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to troubleshoot this with you, getting your credit cards and identity items to autofill perfectly on this website and any other website you experienced problems with.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The 1Password team.