- by Colin, 4 days agoRated 3 out of 5Does the job, but couldn't match its Chrome and Safari counterparts by (1) doesn't pop up automatically most of the time, (2) doesn't use TouchID.Hey Colin,
1Password pops up automatically inside fields when it is unlocked. If it is locked, it won’t pop up at all, so make sure to unlock it when you start using your browser!
Touch ID is a feature we’re currently working on, so keep your apps up to date and stay tuned :)
- by Firefox user 16674855, 7 days agoRated 1 out of 5I regret buying 1Password. Synchronisation between devices doesn´t work properly, the whole use is not self explanatory which leads to a lot of wasted time.Hey there,
We’d love to help you out with any and all issues you are having! Our dedicated team will gladly walk you through every step of the way.
Please email us to email@example.com and we’ll get right on it!
- by Firefox user 14574443, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 51Password is dedicated to privacy, and a commitment to protecting your information by not keeping your information. This is what all secure password managers should do. Other password managers are poor defenders of your data compared with 1Password.
1Password is one of the most highly respected password managers in the security community.Thank you kindly for the awesome review!
Indeed, users information and data privacy always were and always will be our #1 priority, alongside transparency.
The 1Password Team.
- by Firefox user 13699124, 13 days agoRated 1 out of 5Damn software is difficult
Developer responseposted 11 days agoHey there!
If you’re having troubles with 1Password, we’ll be more than happy to help.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll guide you through anything and everything you need help with :)
- by AMCarter3, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5Been relying on 1Password for years. I keep everything personal in its database. It is simply THE BEST.
- by chm, 23 days agoRated 1 out of 5Only works with 1password.com accounts. What about support for the offline-based solutions you still sell ? This subscription-oriented madness has got to end... or Agilebits nees to do their job better.Hey chm!
Standalone licenses still work with our classic extension, which you can get here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
Simply click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link and enjoy your 1Password in your browser :)
- by jloc0, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5I just updated to 1pw7 on my new M1 Mac so I could finally utilize 1pw in my browser again (it's been years since my last version was cut off and not working any longer), only to find this extension only works with 1password accounts. It's completely useless for me whom bought a license for 1pw7 instead of going the monthly fee route. Now I'm at square one again and $70 in the hole, and still can't use 1pw in my browser.Hey jloc0!
If you have a standalone license, you’ll want to click the “Looking for the classic extension?” link in our downloads page: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#browsers
You can definitely still use it and enjoy 1Password with a standalone license in your browser!