- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14234915, 2 months agoIt does not integrate with Firefox's native zoom
edit: I have to correct myself – it is possible
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi there,
Please do not use the review page as a support forum. I am happy to help you at https://www.stefanvd.net/support/
In the Zoom Options page, you can change the browser zoom engine to "font-size", "CSS" and browser built-in.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Visual Notes, a year agoExtremely useful extension for large screens, for example, when web applications display text too small. The zoom level can be set individually for each domain, which works fine without any delay. Support is fast and helpful, I was pleased to find this out when I didn't know how to zoom pages that work with iframes. In my experience, of all the comparable zoom addons, this one is by far the best.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15573474, 2 years agoThank you for this, but I just found out that I no longer need it.
In Firefox's preferences, I can set the minimum zoom level (for ex.: 150%) for all sites, and if in about:config "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" is set to "true", Firefox remembers the zoom level for each site.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13579037, 2 years agoSehr gute Erweiterung , weil ich jetzt Text und Fotos in selbstbestimmten Abstufungen hinein und herraus ZOOOOOOmen kann.
Das gibt meinen Presentationen von Webseiten noch mehr Flexibilität.
Natürlich ist etwas EinarbeitungsZeit notwendig, aber die Mühe lohnt sich.
Auch vielen Dank an den Stefan , das er so ein schönes Tool programiert hat.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ruffus Lenhador, 3 years ago5stars. Need the 3 Engine options to show in the popup for best up.
Maybe 2 bars, one for text other for page zoom
200iq tip: Can work together with built-in browser zoom.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi Ruffus,
That is an awesome idea for the next Zoom Browser extension update. Thank you for your feedback!
If you have any further questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me on this support page:
I am happy to help you.