- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13307495, 2 months agoZoom page we 19.1 loads pages in 1 take, it takes a few seconds and the text becomes visible, no problem.
Zoom page we 19.2 loads pages in 2 takes, first with 'minimum font size on 0' then right after that the text
becomes visible with the right font size which in my case is 20.
The amount of time is the same in all cases.
It disturbes reading because the text first becomes very small and then normal size.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mr. sparkle, 5 months agoWorks well and is useful but causes long loading times on sites like youtube. I don't know if it's youtube's fault or the extension's but it can take like 5-7 seconds to load the page. Occasionally it freezes the page or browser and I get the error that Zoom Page WE is causing the page to load slowly and asks me if I want to stop it.
Please find a way to fix this.
Edit: seems like it can cause the above issues when used in combination with Return Youtube Dislike extension but only with certain youtube videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XAQNRn638 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03gEzdLa2g (which are both music videos coincidentally?)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mordino Mordas, 9 months agoZoom funktioniert, nur leider flackert dann mein browsergame bei jedem schritt, also unbrauchbar.
- Rated 3 out of 5by hosa, a year agoI love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button as I prefer.. Thank you for your consideration...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14722348, 2 years agoThis is by far the best page zoom tool for functionality, but I've found that it dramatically increases page loading time. Can't work out why.Zoom Page WE doesn't increase the overall page loading time (i.e. the time to load the entire page), but it does slightly delay display of the page when Minimum Font Size or Text Zoom are applied.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ^L^, 2 years agoFine Idea, but: HOW can i ''Fit-to-Width'' without zooming the Text Size? Where can i set a ''Maximal Text Size''? I can't find an Option.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Michael, 2 years agoHow can I go back to the previous version? I can't find anything on addons.mozilla org. Apparently 18.0 has been removed in the meantime, but I would like to prevent uninstalling and re-installing again, as my configuration might get lost. Is there any other/better way?
EDIT: As I didn't want to uninstall and re-install an older version again (because of loss of the configuration), I did just wait and now installed 18.1 - this now seems to work again.
But as other users already stated, this is poor testing before releasing an update. I mean, the general default zoom for all sites is the main function of this add-on (at least for me), and if even that doesn't work, it's completely useless.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mikamves, 2 years agoLike other people below must said that version 18 is quite buggy. Zooming doesn't work properly, sometimes zoom only text, sometimes everything, it's basically random. Level of zoom per site is broken. Firefox zoom button on address bar sometimes disappear. So, despite RMB+Wheel zooming is working now, I went back to the previous version.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13419434, 2 years agoBis Version 18.0 war es ein super Add-On, jetzt taugt es nichts mehr. Bin manuell zurück auf 17.3. und habe die autom. Updates deaktiviert. Alles wieder gut. Aber ein Update sollte nicht dazu da sein Funktionalität zu zerstören.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Artyom, 3 years agoon a youtube site, when you add it to the Album, the extension freezes. fix it. Please, this is a script
- Rated 3 out of 5by Noober, 3 years agoIt wants to read and modify my browser settings, but before today's update it did not need those permissions. So, I cannot use it for now, and I will disable it rather than update.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoZoom Page WE 17.0 requires access to two Firefox settings: 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' and 'browser.zoom.full'. With previous versions of Zoom Page WE, users had to manually set the 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' setting to 'false'. Many users did not know how to do this and were confused.
With Zoom Page WE 17.0, 'browser.zoom.siteSpecific' is automatically set to 'false' and 'browser.zoom.full' is automatically set to 'true'. These settings are only set automatically when using Firefox 75 or later versions. There is a new option to control these settings in the Zoom Page WE Options dialog.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ruffus Lenhador, 3 years agoCan't zoom text-only and page independently so, pointless. Ex: text-80, page-110, only 80-80, sorry guys this is the only reason to it be usefull.
it reset the previous zoom stablished in the zoom native tool of firefox (not really a problem)
EDIT: No, I'm saying that I set the text to 80%, now I want to set the page to 110 but when I switch from text to page zoom, the text zoom reset to 100%, nooo! stay in 80.
The solution to that, in my humble ignorance, would be to add 3 bars (productivity is important)
all working at the same time.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThis is not correct. When using 'Full Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the whole page. When using 'Text Zoom', the selected zoom level is applied to the text AND the Default Other zoom level is applied to other items in the page. The Default Other zoom level can be configured in Zoom Page WE Options.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13796660, 3 years agoReally handy addon, my only gripe is that the "Default Minimum Size" font setting seems to be useles because it sets the minimum size BEFORE page scaling, nor after.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15218065, 4 years agoHow can i override image's setting (like < img width="100%">) to zoom force?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15330822, 4 years agoBroken with the last update. If a new tab is opened on a zoomed-in website, zoom of all tabs of this website reset to the global default.
- Rated 3 out of 5by #98374, 4 years agoGood, but there is significant energetic impact of this extension during web page load at "about:performance" firefox tab. (Firefox beta) Can developer optimise a bit?
- Rated 3 out of 5by McBob, 4 years agoAn excellent addon, but there are many pages it simply won't work on, such as deviantart.com and forum2go.nl. When I open the addon flydown from the button, the fields are all blank, and even when I click a field to set a different zoom level or font size, the change isn't implemented.
- Rated 3 out of 5by DavidGB, 4 years agoThis add-on was fine until recently, but then a problem appeared when just an image is loaded in a tab. When the image natural size is taller then the tab vertical size, the image loads shrunk to fit, and on clicking on the image to full-size it, the image goes to full-size and centred, so some of the imaage is above and some below the viewable area. So far, so normal. But the problem is that the top of vertical scroll bar is only the top of the initially viewable area in the centred full-size image. The bottom of the scrollbar is the actual bottom of the image so I can scroll down to see the bottom of the full-sized image, but I can't scroll up to see the top of the image above the top of what was visible centred and full-sized. This is with me not explicitly using the extension by clicking on it, but actually clicking on Zoom Page WE and zooming that way produces the same effect, and disabling the extension removes the problem. This makes the extension unusable for me as it is, and I've had to switch to a different zoom page extension. I'll switch back and check if the problem is fixed or not when updates appear.