- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11809630, a year agoI love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- Rated 4 out of 5by momonokaori, a year agoVery useful for when you just want to have background music on. However, it doesn't seem to work on live stream news channels. Today, I'm following the French elections on Youtube's France24, Sky News, etc. and although the extension is switched on, the video images are showing.
- Rated 4 out of 5by RemoveYourMugshot, a year agoUseful to get the info you need from YouTube videos without using your bandwidth and exhausting your computer's battery life.
- Rated 2 out of 5by robbi73, a year agoNon male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Pedro Henrique, a year agoTip: Go to VLC media player > Preferences > Input/Decoders > check the 'Detailed' mode on the bottom > Video, and then uncheck 'Enable video'. Now, just press Ctrl + N on VLC media player and put a YouTube link. You can even minimize VLC and queue more videos while you're at it!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16355181, a year agoWorks for single videos. I wanted to use in for a playlist but the next video will not start. I have to go to the tab and manually start the video, only for this to repeat for the next video. Please fix this feature.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13052574, a year agoThis extension SHOULD be included natively in Firefox and all browser to save the planet !!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Freakscum, a year agotechnically, it works. but, its instabillity is very uncomfortable.