- Rated 2 out of 5by emerex, 6 months agoIt technically works if you want to listen to a single video and pick videos manually, but playlists start repeating the same video after a while, even if single video loop is off
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17588636, 6 months agoWas really excited to use this but then it started playing videos on repeat. So, it doesn't work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15814501, 7 months agoПеріодично збоїть як стара вінілова платівка, починає відтворення спочатку.
- Rated 2 out of 5by nijazm, 8 months agoWorks, but hardly. Causes sometimes audio track to refresh multiple times, sometimes interrupting track, sometimes starting from beginning. Easier to observe on slower internet (50 kB/s or bit faster). Also not updated for 5 years. So, not reliable! It stops audio, then refreshes, stops, refreshes, starts from beginning...really annoying! Turning off other extensions like youtube enhancer did not help. Also sometimes changes volume, it boosts so high, almost breaks my ears, during interruptions, then when resumed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Akshat, 10 months agoWhy this extension needs access to all websites, why its not just the Youtube domain webpages.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11809630, a year agoI love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- Rated 2 out of 5by robbi73, a year agoNon male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Freakscum, a year agotechnically, it works. but, its instabillity is very uncomfortable.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17150518, a year agoWhile it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
- Rated 2 out of 5by foxitron2389, a year agoSo here is why I do not like it. For some reason it does not work when in a playlist and auto-play traverses to the next video. It always gets stuck on my version of Firefox (Mac OS - ARM - Firefox 94). Otherwise it works great mind you, but this was my main use case for this, so I am personally disappointed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ronny, 2 years agoIt plays audio only few a seconds and the video reloads continously
- Rated 2 out of 5by theSdev, 2 years agoAfter playing a few videos it starts to cause unwanted reloads
- Rated 2 out of 5by chimmuru, 3 years agoWorks well for the first hour or so, afterwards it either auto refresh the page or it loads the audio really slowly. On 80.0 Firefox. Tried visiting other site to see if it's my connection, it's not.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Akhil Krishnan, 3 years agoIt worked only once on my Firefox Mobile. Not working anymore. Please make it compatible