- by Firefox user 11809630, a month agoRated 2 out of 5I love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- by momonokaori, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Very useful for when you just want to have background music on. However, it doesn't seem to work on live stream news channels. Today, I'm following the French elections on Youtube's France24, Sky News, etc. and although the extension is switched on, the video images are showing.
- by robbi73, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Non male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- by Pedro Henrique, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Tip: Go to VLC media player > Preferences > Input/Decoders > check the 'Detailed' mode on the bottom > Video, and then uncheck 'Enable video'. Now, just press Ctrl + N on VLC media player and put a YouTube link. You can even minimize VLC and queue more videos while you're at it!
- by Firefox user 16355181, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works for single videos. I wanted to use in for a playlist but the next video will not start. I have to go to the tab and manually start the video, only for this to repeat for the next video. Please fix this feature.