Rated 2.3 out of 5
2.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12492010, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Premesso che è da una vita ormai che uso su i miei PC yahoo toolbar, quel che non capisco da parte degli sviluppatori è il perchè insistere sul farci usare una versione che dati i commenti da parte degli utenti finali come me che da anni ormai la utilizzano sono per la stragrande maggioranza tutti negativi, fin da subito visto dopo la prima installazione automatica mi sono preso la briga di disinstallarla per reinstallare la versione precedente ed bloccare gli aggiornamenti automatici, ora me la ritrovo lo stesso installata ed alla ricerca nella cronologia delle versioni sugli add-on hanno tolto anche le versioni precedenti lasciando una per anno e quindi le più vecchie.
Non credo che ce la farete piacere a forza così, tuttal più la disinstallo completamente e baci, credevo che lo scopo dello sviluppo era migliorare un sistema non renderlo peggiore ma se a voi va bene così Amen.
- by KingWhiskers, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The Yahoo toolbar before this "New Tab" fiasco was great,
you could use it on various Pc's and all your bookmarks were there whatever your operating system and wherever you were if you saved your bookmarks to your account.
Now it is worse than useless as all its primary functionality has been lost.
To rub salt further into the wounds the old versions have now been removed.
Shame on you Yahoo.
A very dissatisfied customer.
- by Tygergirl, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I miss the old toolbar and it won't let me download an old version of the toolbar anymore. The old one worked and allowed me to add stuff. Now I have to go to My Yahoo to supposedly add stuff to the toolbar and guess what....it doesn't work! Yahoo is bad about this. They update stuff and then it doesn't work. Big, big, big surprise, don't they beta test this stuff before they release it, or are all of us simply stuck being beta testers for their random addons and app releases.
- by Patty, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5it erased my old buttons, i cant get my old buttons back on the toolbar, i cant even search on the search engine like before, theres no settings button, so i cant even make changes FROM the toolbar! NOTHING WORKS! the rating doesnt even deserve the one star! please bring back the old toolbar!!!!
- by Firefox user 12194901, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Add me to the list of dissatisfied Yahoo/Firefox users regarding the Yahoo Toolbar. 20+ years of bookmarks gone and the so-called new toolbar can no longer be customized. Will it be fixed? The world is waiting.
- by YAHOO'S NEW TOOLBAR SUCKS ASS !, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5FIRE WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS NEW AND (USELESS) IMPROVED TOOLBAR!!!! YAHOO IS NOW DEAD TO ME !!! I'M DELETING ANYTHING YAHOO RELATED UP TO AND INCLUDING APPS ON MY PHONE. YOU SUCK YAHOO TOOLBAR!!!!!!!!!
- by EndlessHorizons, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The updated toolbar does not work at all. When entering an expression in the search filed and then click search does not do anything! Also, The toolbar is no longer customizable and I lost all my icon shortcuts that I had set-up for quick navigation. And I don't care about any flickr and tumblr pictures in the tab window, because it does not look professional in a business environment.
- by Firefox user 12483702, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I hate this new version. I don't know why they had to mess with something that everyone was comfortable with. I usually don't comment on things, but this really bugs me. Maybe they'll figure out the old way was better (like original coke and new coke).
- by redrockraven, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on change is an absolute POS...All my favorite websites have been deleted...There is really no longer any reason for me to do anything using yahoo...So I have deleted the toolbar completely and I will likely delete my e-mail account also, because the revised toolbar is completely worthless and my e-mail account has been unreliable at least twice in the past couple years...
- by Firefox user 12479276, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've been a avid user of the Toolbar since it first release, and not its completely unusable. They removed EVERY useful part and completely and udderly destroyed it.
- by Mittibo, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I found an older version that was exactly like it was before this stupid new one and now it's gone and I can't get it back. FF says there are 19 versions of this toolbar and now the one I want isn't there. WTF is wrong with either FF or Yahoo?! If it's not broken WTF would you want to break it!?? Give us the other version back, DAMN YOU!
- by Firefox user 12477103, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Good tool absolutely useless to me now
was so handy to have the Apps. I CHOSE and to just click on and go now I just deactivated it because of no use to me at all....(don't break what was not broken)
- by thundervoll, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I spent years adding bookmarks that were important to me and now they're completely gone. Where in this new "improvement" is there actual improvement? Is Verizon's goal to completely destroy Yahoo? Because that is exactly what's happening. Read your reviews!!! Change it back!!!
- by DJ-Wolfman09, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5For everyone complaining they can no longer access their bookmarks I just looked in their FAQ and found out you can access it through My Yahoo by clicking the "Add Content" button and manually adding the bookmark section there, so fret not fellow disgruntled yahoo patrons, your bookmarks are safe. Still, that doesn't excuse this bass ackwards toolbar that you crapped out at us Yahoo! The only thing of use on this stupid toolbar to me is the mail icon, which for me (don't know if for anyone else) doesn't even work, none of the icons work! The freaking search bar still doesn't work!!! Can't add any icons to it (again, maybe for me but I doubt it...) and it just looks out of place on my browser! Yahoo, you screwed up, GET IT FIXED!!! NO ONE CAN USE THIS STEAMING PILE OF FECAL MATTER!!!
- by Firefox user 11011858, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I spent years adding bookmarks that were important to me and now they're completely gone. Where in this new "improvement" is there actual improvement? Is Verizon's goal to completely destroy Yahoo? Because that is exactly what's happening. Read your reviews!!! Change it back!!!