Rated 2.3 out of 5
2.3 Stars out of 5
- by Nik, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5If I could give this a negative rating, I would. I reverted back to the old one so I have all my stuff, and turned off any updates. Hate doing that but this is so bad I can't even believe it.
- by Firefox user 12450950, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I would give the NEW Yahoo Toolbar a ZERO if I could. You cannot edit or add any new buttons---this toolbar is utterly useless!! I deleted it and added new buttons to the Firefox Bar. Delete this Piece of crap Yahoo Toolbar!
- by nancy, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5After spending $$$$ , go to & fro to get my computer repaired.I find it is not my computer ,that is bad.It Is Yahoo.Thier New Toolbar is "Horriable" I had thought it was my computer.No.Nothing wrong there.Than I thought ,"I am loosing my mind."No I am not.Yahoo lost it!!!.They had a good thing going,than they changed it.It is Now uselees,worthless,and 100 + % Horriable!!!!!Can some one make aviable , a better toolbar than Yahoo?
- by Jim, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I would not rate the new toolbar as a one star, but you don't have a minus 5 star, which is what I would rate it. Give us the option for using the old tool bar which worked great until you screwed it up.
- by Dave*, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Would give a Zero star rating if I could.
What was until the recent change a very useful and CUSTOMISABLE Yahoo toolbar has been made completely worthless in one bound.
I have found in Firfox Add-Ons something called 'TOOLBAR BUTTONS' and intend to read up on it with a view to downloading it and getting rid of this now useless Yahoo toolbar once and for all. According to what I have read so far it is also CUSTOMISABLE.
Goodbye Yahoo. Try anything like that with Yahoo Mail and you will never see me again. Ever!
- by crush99, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Very disappointed with this useless toolbar, I had made Yahoo my homepage which I could customize and mainly my yahoo toolbar. If it is Horizon's doing, please think of fixing this before everyone abandon Horizon/Yahoo for good.
- by Firefox user 12492010, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Premesso che è da una vita ormai che uso su i miei PC yahoo toolbar, quel che non capisco da parte degli sviluppatori è il perchè insistere sul farci usare una versione che dati i commenti da parte degli utenti finali come me che da anni ormai la utilizzano sono per la stragrande maggioranza tutti negativi, fin da subito visto dopo la prima installazione automatica mi sono preso la briga di disinstallarla per reinstallare la versione precedente ed bloccare gli aggiornamenti automatici, ora me la ritrovo lo stesso installata ed alla ricerca nella cronologia delle versioni sugli add-on hanno tolto anche le versioni precedenti lasciando una per anno e quindi le più vecchie.
Non credo che ce la farete piacere a forza così, tuttal più la disinstallo completamente e baci, credevo che lo scopo dello sviluppo era migliorare un sistema non renderlo peggiore ma se a voi va bene così Amen.
- by KingWhiskers, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The Yahoo toolbar before this "New Tab" fiasco was great,
you could use it on various Pc's and all your bookmarks were there whatever your operating system and wherever you were if you saved your bookmarks to your account.
Now it is worse than useless as all its primary functionality has been lost.
To rub salt further into the wounds the old versions have now been removed.
Shame on you Yahoo.
A very dissatisfied customer.
- by Tygergirl, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I miss the old toolbar and it won't let me download an old version of the toolbar anymore. The old one worked and allowed me to add stuff. Now I have to go to My Yahoo to supposedly add stuff to the toolbar and guess what....it doesn't work! Yahoo is bad about this. They update stuff and then it doesn't work. Big, big, big surprise, don't they beta test this stuff before they release it, or are all of us simply stuck being beta testers for their random addons and app releases.
- by Patty, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5it erased my old buttons, i cant get my old buttons back on the toolbar, i cant even search on the search engine like before, theres no settings button, so i cant even make changes FROM the toolbar! NOTHING WORKS! the rating doesnt even deserve the one star! please bring back the old toolbar!!!!
- by Firefox user 12194901, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Add me to the list of dissatisfied Yahoo/Firefox users regarding the Yahoo Toolbar. 20+ years of bookmarks gone and the so-called new toolbar can no longer be customized. Will it be fixed? The world is waiting.
- by YAHOO'S NEW TOOLBAR SUCKS ASS !, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5FIRE WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS NEW AND (USELESS) IMPROVED TOOLBAR!!!! YAHOO IS NOW DEAD TO ME !!! I'M DELETING ANYTHING YAHOO RELATED UP TO AND INCLUDING APPS ON MY PHONE. YOU SUCK YAHOO TOOLBAR!!!!!!!!!
- by EndlessHorizons, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5The updated toolbar does not work at all. When entering an expression in the search filed and then click search does not do anything! Also, The toolbar is no longer customizable and I lost all my icon shortcuts that I had set-up for quick navigation. And I don't care about any flickr and tumblr pictures in the tab window, because it does not look professional in a business environment.
- by Firefox user 12483702, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I hate this new version. I don't know why they had to mess with something that everyone was comfortable with. I usually don't comment on things, but this really bugs me. Maybe they'll figure out the old way was better (like original coke and new coke).
- by redrockraven, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This add-on change is an absolute POS...All my favorite websites have been deleted...There is really no longer any reason for me to do anything using yahoo...So I have deleted the toolbar completely and I will likely delete my e-mail account also, because the revised toolbar is completely worthless and my e-mail account has been unreliable at least twice in the past couple years...
- by Firefox user 12479276, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I've been a avid user of the Toolbar since it first release, and not its completely unusable. They removed EVERY useful part and completely and udderly destroyed it.