- Rated 1 out of 5They took away years of my bookmarks and left me with nothing but Tumblr, Flickr and a few other worthless things. WHY????????????????????????
How can I get my old bookmarks back? At least give us that option of getting our old bookmarks back. THANK YOU.
- Rated 1 out of 5I finally got it on my Mac and deleted immediately! Firs it replaced my beautifully made new tab window with something strange, then it ruined my very useful toolbar with something I don't use at all and doesn't let me change anything of it. I've been using yahoo toolbar for years and not it's totally wrong and useless. Time to say goodbye
- Rated 1 out of 5I don't know what happened. Firefox took away Adobe Flash Player and my Yahoo Toolbar. Mozilla won't let me add them back. Therefore, this Firefox is virtually unusable. I'm looking for a new browser. This one is more a hindrance than an asset.
- Rated 1 out of 5None of my favorite buttons can be added. The custom button was remove over a year ago. What the hell are the software idiots thinking ???
- Rated 1 out of 5The new toolbar is absolutely horrible! I accidentally clicked on the X and my toolbar up and disappeared, and I've been trying for a week to get it back but nothing works! And you can't even uninstall the new toolbar and replace it with the older version now. So now all the bookmarks I had saved on my Yahoo toolbar are now lost because the stupid new version of the toolbar up and disappeared without any way to get it back! All around I'm just ticked off at it and want the older version back but nope can't do that. If I was able this new toolbar would get negative stars because it doesn't deserve anything but a negative.
- Rated 1 out of 5Would give it MINUS STARS IF POSSIBLE.
- Rated 1 out of 5It's obvious that Yahoo no longer wants to put time or money into this, so they just locked it down and turned it to crap.
- Rated 1 out of 5how is this an average of 2 stars when it should be 0 stars. terrible replacement
- Rated 1 out of 5This sucks, HOW do I get rid of it?!?!?!?!? 0000000 rating
- Rated 1 out of 5If I could give this a negative rating, I would. I reverted back to the old one so I have all my stuff, and turned off any updates. Hate doing that but this is so bad I can't even believe it.
- Rated 1 out of 5I would give the NEW Yahoo Toolbar a ZERO if I could. You cannot edit or add any new buttons---this toolbar is utterly useless!! I deleted it and added new buttons to the Firefox Bar. Delete this Piece of crap Yahoo Toolbar!
- Rated 1 out of 5After spending $$$$ , go to & fro to get my computer repaired.I find it is not my computer ,that is bad.It Is Yahoo.Thier New Toolbar is "Horriable" I had thought it was my computer.No.Nothing wrong there.Than I thought ,"I am loosing my mind."No I am not.Yahoo lost it!!!.They had a good thing going,than they changed it.It is Now uselees,worthless,and 100 + % Horriable!!!!!Can some one make aviable , a better toolbar than Yahoo?
- Rated 1 out of 5I would not rate the new toolbar as a one star, but you don't have a minus 5 star, which is what I would rate it. Give us the option for using the old tool bar which worked great until you screwed it up.
- Rated 1 out of 5Would give a Zero star rating if I could.
What was until the recent change a very useful and CUSTOMISABLE Yahoo toolbar has been made completely worthless in one bound.
I have found in Firfox Add-Ons something called 'TOOLBAR BUTTONS' and intend to read up on it with a view to downloading it and getting rid of this now useless Yahoo toolbar once and for all. According to what I have read so far it is also CUSTOMISABLE.
Goodbye Yahoo. Try anything like that with Yahoo Mail and you will never see me again. Ever!
- Rated 1 out of 5the toolbar no longer works- can not edit
- Rated 1 out of 5Very disappointed with this useless toolbar, I had made Yahoo my homepage which I could customize and mainly my yahoo toolbar. If it is Horizon's doing, please think of fixing this before everyone abandon Horizon/Yahoo for good.
- Rated 1 out of 5Premesso che è da una vita ormai che uso su i miei PC yahoo toolbar, quel che non capisco da parte degli sviluppatori è il perchè insistere sul farci usare una versione che dati i commenti da parte degli utenti finali come me che da anni ormai la utilizzano sono per la stragrande maggioranza tutti negativi, fin da subito visto dopo la prima installazione automatica mi sono preso la briga di disinstallarla per reinstallare la versione precedente ed bloccare gli aggiornamenti automatici, ora me la ritrovo lo stesso installata ed alla ricerca nella cronologia delle versioni sugli add-on hanno tolto anche le versioni precedenti lasciando una per anno e quindi le più vecchie.
Non credo che ce la farete piacere a forza così, tuttal più la disinstallo completamente e baci, credevo che lo scopo dello sviluppo era migliorare un sistema non renderlo peggiore ma se a voi va bene così Amen.
- Rated 1 out of 5How can I put this nicely? I can't the new toolbar sucks!!
Yahoo what was the purpose of doing away with the best thing you had?
- Rated 1 out of 5The Yahoo toolbar before this "New Tab" fiasco was great,
you could use it on various Pc's and all your bookmarks were there whatever your operating system and wherever you were if you saved your bookmarks to your account.
Now it is worse than useless as all its primary functionality has been lost.
To rub salt further into the wounds the old versions have now been removed.
Shame on you Yahoo.
A very dissatisfied customer.
- Rated 1 out of 5This toolbar is absolutely worthless and If I could I'd give it no rating.....
- Rated 1 out of 5I miss the old toolbar and it won't let me download an old version of the toolbar anymore. The old one worked and allowed me to add stuff. Now I have to go to My Yahoo to supposedly add stuff to the toolbar and guess what....it doesn't work! Yahoo is bad about this. They update stuff and then it doesn't work. Big, big, big surprise, don't they beta test this stuff before they release it, or are all of us simply stuck being beta testers for their random addons and app releases.
- Rated 1 out of 5it erased my old buttons, i cant get my old buttons back on the toolbar, i cant even search on the search engine like before, theres no settings button, so i cant even make changes FROM the toolbar! NOTHING WORKS! the rating doesnt even deserve the one star! please bring back the old toolbar!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5Add me to the list of dissatisfied Yahoo/Firefox users regarding the Yahoo Toolbar. 20+ years of bookmarks gone and the so-called new toolbar can no longer be customized. Will it be fixed? The world is waiting.
- Rated 1 out of 5FIRE WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS NEW AND (USELESS) IMPROVED TOOLBAR!!!! YAHOO IS NOW DEAD TO ME !!! I'M DELETING ANYTHING YAHOO RELATED UP TO AND INCLUDING APPS ON MY PHONE. YOU SUCK YAHOO TOOLBAR!!!!!!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5The updated toolbar does not work at all. When entering an expression in the search filed and then click search does not do anything! Also, The toolbar is no longer customizable and I lost all my icon shortcuts that I had set-up for quick navigation. And I don't care about any flickr and tumblr pictures in the tab window, because it does not look professional in a business environment.