- Rated 4 out of 5This yahoo toolbar really helps me and save my time for searching sites that i need to open regularly.
- Rated 4 out of 5excellent
- Rated 1 out of 5I would give it 0 stars if I could. Extra garbage page that is useless. I don't know what this is suppose to be, but none of the buttons work and you can't customize.
- Rated 1 out of 5Sucks
- Rated 4 out of 5Great Addon, like it,thanks
- Rated 1 out of 5the new toolbar sucks
- Rated 1 out of 5I'm just about ready to get rid of My Yahoo, including my email account, after continued problems. It seems everytime they do a revision, it something worse than what they already had in place. Their remake of the Yahoo Toolbar took away the "Bookmarks" icon, now god-only-knows where (or if) you can find them to edit. Even their Weather app is crap. Often it cannot seem to figure out just where you live, even when you tell it! Then, add in the recent email hack of over 500 million users and you just have to serious ask yourself if this company hasn't just taken away almost any reason to continue using it. Unreliable and Untrustworthy are not a good combination.
- Rated 1 out of 5Wish I could give 0 or negative stars. They took something that worked just fine and broke it...They took away all my links that I used Daily and replaced them with links that I have absolutely NO USE for and there is no way to get my old links back! This thing serves NO useful purpose and will soon be deleted from all my computers.
- Rated 1 out of 5cannot customize tool bar it is now useless.
- Rated 1 out of 5I've been used the Yahoo toolbar for more than 10 years and it has always been awesome.... but last update took my links/notes far away and now my information is missed!
- Rated 1 out of 5Can't believe they got rid of customization of the toolbar, hate to go back to IE but use the toolbar so much I might have to.
Please talk Yahoo into changing it back.
- Rated 1 out of 5New toolbar is crap - none of my websites show up and I miss the quick link toolbar - PLEASE.....
- Rated 1 out of 5I used the yahoo toolbar all of the time it was able to customized and easy to use. This does not do anything and is difficult to use. I am deleting it and I will check back to find a toolbar that works like the old yahoo toolbar.
- Rated 1 out of 5I can't stand this new toolbar. All of my tabs are gone and there is no way of customizing it again. I can't even get into my yahoo bookmarks without needing to go an extra page (my yahoo)! Not to mention I don't want the new tabs/pic's. Why don't they ask us before they change everything? I want the prior version back or even better... make a new version that is just like it.
- Rated 1 out of 5I spent a LOT of time adding my NEEDED sites to the toolbar and now they are GONE!!! This sucks and I will NOT be using this until they bring the old one back ( if ever). All that time and work for naught!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! Well you fixed it and now it IS broke! I HATE IT!
- Rated 1 out of 5what have they done, and why?
what possessed the devs?
now unusable- where`s all my buttons gone?
- Rated 1 out of 5I can no longer edit the toolbar so it is useless, and even more important I cannot access my yahoo bookmarks which was the whole appeal of the yahoo toolbar to begin with. The new Yahoo tab is a waste, it is unusable in every way. It crashes mozilla, whenever I edit my settings they do not stay, and when I click on the circle tabs they don't take me directly to the page they were made for. On top of that whenever I click to create a new tab from a page it gets put in a new window even though my settings are set to no new window. This only happens when the Yahoo tab is enabled. I am disabling and I will wait until I can use my toolbar again.
- Rated 1 out of 5I was able to create shortcuts to my favorite sites. Now there are only six and I can't change them. What's the rationale? I want the old version back.
- Rated 1 out of 5Previous version was very useful. Except for the email icon, this one is strictly decorative. That is, it stinks.
- Rated 1 out of 5Well as usual this toolbar is useless. You can't add anything to it.
- Rated 1 out of 5Because I had to, gave one star. Should have a zero or negative star choice. Cannot stand new toolbar. I only use the mail and none of the others. Won't let you remove and add your own to personalize it for the sites you want. Why even allow us to add the yahoo toolbar if you're not going to let us personalize it. I never had a problem with the old one and it wasn't corrupt. Looking at other reviews why don't you fix it so we can get the old toolbar? You can see the new toolbar isn't as good as the old one and you should want to make those using Firefox happy.
- Rated 1 out of 5https://downloads.yahoo.com/faqfirefoxtoolbar
If you click where it says "My Yahoo" you can add applications to your My Yahoo page. And if you select Bookmarks, you will find all your bookmarks stored there on the homepage of My Yahoo.
I don't like it but at least our bookmarks are safe and not lost. It looks like Yahoo is not supporting the toolbar anymore and wants people to use their My Yahoo pages more.
- Rated 5 out of 5I give Yahoo toolbar five stars. I give firefox 0 stars for their support of a tool I realy wanty.
- Rated 1 out of 5Why was the old Yahoo toolbar disabled? I only use the Yahoo Mail button on this toolbar. The others I have no interest in. There is no way to add new buttons & you're stuck with the ones Yahoo deems important. What a waste of time. I'm only keeping it because it allows more space for my personal appearance at the top of the webpage to be seen. I thought that I saw a message on the apps page that the Yahoo toolbar was going to be new and exciting. This toolbar is neither exciting or new.
- Rated 1 out of 5The new toolbar decides what I should want. The toolbar list deleted the latest "old" toolbar (3.2.17) that worked the way we want. Now looking for a toolbar that does what I want.