Review by kamil
Rated 5 out of 5by kamil, 2 years ago
Great for the debugging in PHPStorm. The keyboard shortcuts does not seem to work in Firefox 84.0.2 , but he icon is enough.
- Rated 1 out of 5by st. cheng, 3 months agoCannot pin onto the toolbar. The shortcut key is not responding too.
- Rated 1 out of 5by antedeguemon, 3 months agoIt does not work for a long time, I think it has lost the support. Use xdebug-ext instead
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17624534, 5 months agoDoes not show up in toolbar so I can not enable it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17119612, a year agoNot working with firefox 100.0.2 64bit, not showing in toolbar
- Rated 1 out of 5by Adspectus, 2 years agoMany bugs with that extension and according to the list issues on Github, this extension is no longer actively maintained.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13332444, 2 years agoWorks just fine for me with little configuration. Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16723865, 2 years agoIn new versions of Firefox it does not add it's icon to the toolbar so it's basically useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by naitsirch, 2 years agoVery helpful add-on. I am using it in combination with Netbeans 15 and XDebug 3 and it works perfectly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Okkama, 2 years agoI have a similar extension in Chromium and it's work very well. But in Firefox i can't add it in toolbar. Shortcuts don't work also. so much sorrow