- Rated 2 out of 5by Korwin, a year agoПлюс: заявлена поддержка EXIF и XMP. Минус: в отличие от xIFr by Stig Nygaard выдает ошибку "error XMP,XMPError while interpreting %S data. %S meta data shown might be not complete. Please report this problem with an example image. TypeError: parser.parseFromBuffer is not a function". Mozilla Firefox 96.0.2 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10.0.19044.1469.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dennis, 2 years agoDoes its job, but has mediocre UI, no button to close the window.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14657703, 4 years agoIt works! Browse your Hard disk with your Jpg picture. Open them and click right to select VIEW EXIF DATA.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14515531, 4 years agoWhy doesn't this report "lens type?" Even web pages can show this basic EXIF data.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14469478, 5 years agoDoesn't understand UTF8 (or any other than simple ASCII/Latin-1) encoding.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Artem S. Tashkinov, 5 years agoCan't give it more than 3 (for the effort) but in Firefox 62 it doesn't work at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13568264, 5 years agoNot a bad add-on, but still weaker FxIF. Does not show information about the lens, partly about the parameters of the shuting.
- Rated 4 out of 5by coth, 6 years agoNeeds some info for images without exif - name, url, size, dimension, format, compression level etc.
And, there is an excessive padding between copy button and bottom window edge
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10821312, 6 years agoFF57. Just puts up a blank window. No text or nothing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by katt, 6 years agoWorks well enough, kinda miss the old native look of fxif but what can you do really :P